1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Super Dollfie Owners Club USA Registration (Begins Sept. 20)

Sep 12, 2005

1. Hmmm, it's the 22nd in Japan, yet I see that registration actually hasn't opened yet... Ah, well. ^^

2. Yes, I was checking this last night too...

I'm sure they'll have it up before the store opens. ^^;

3. They're probably getting ready for the flooding of e-mails coming in, so maybe if we're lucky they'll expand the registration period so we can get the new blood to join.

4. I e-mailed them to ask about registration, and haven't heard back from them yet. I would guess they're just not ready yet! :grin:

5. oops I had saved this info from before and sent my email in...whoops......... :oops:

6. They really should just have a database set up on the website where we just input the info, rather than emailing it. Ugh, can you imagine having to print out those emails and input it into a database?? Nightmare! I was wondering if that is the reason they closed the registration and said they'd re-start it back up later.

7. That would make... a lot more sense. Okay, yeesh. They really do need an english speaker who knows HTML! @_@

8. Is this just for Volks dolls, or do they accept others?

9. It will be for Volks dolls only.

10. Thank you. :grin:

11. registration started today, at least the form was up on the Volks site to e-mail them for registration and I filled out my e-mail and sent it in. They ask for a pic attachment of your doll. - Barb

12. Do you have a linke?

13. http://www.volks.co.jp/en/

Wow! I'm surprised that they want pictures! Stupid question, but do you think that they want all my Volks dolls listed in one email?

14. I have no idea x_x they keep talking about one doll...

15. I registered one doll with a photo and then listed my others on the last item which was message or comments.

16. Good idea!

17. I just listed both and attached two pictures. >_>;;; I can't choose between my boys. T_T;

Though if we were actually including serial numbers and the like it would have had to have been Lukas, since I have his paperwork and stuff(That and it's on his headplate since he's FCS...). All Ephram's got that's original is his faceup. :lol:

18. Ok I had been ignoring this thread because I was sad it was the "US owners". But since I'm wasting time tonight, instead of reading the eumenides, I checked out the thread. Wow I'm happy I did... apparently Canada is a suburb of the US :lol:

Anyhoo, what does this mean:
      The picture should be at least 400 X 300 but not too big (what's too big guys?). Would around 500-600-ish be good?

Poor person that has to go through these emails! I'm all excited, not that I will be getting down to the opening (unless they keep pushing it back until Spring) but it's nice to be recognized in an official way by Volks. I think they really try hard so I'm not being mean, just its cool to be "part of the Volks family" :grin:

Lyssa

19. Okay, I need a translation.
      Item 13) Date of welcoming day.... :oops:
      Does that mean date of purchase or date the doll got to your house and you tore open the box?
      I ask because item 12 asks for the name of the shop or site where you welcomed (purchased) your SD, and I guess I'm over thinking things. *_*

I suppose I'll go with date I tore open the box for now.

20. They want the picture 400x300 pixels probably because that is the size they will use when they post up the information on the database for the website. Don't give them extra work by sending your pictures larger in size than what they ask (because they would have to resize it if they wanted to use it then). That might either delay your registration or they might just delete it.