1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Super Dollfie Owners Club USA Registration (Begins Sept. 20)

Sep 12, 2005

1. Juniper is from DoA and Y!j and she was put on the list recently. :grin:

2. Do DDs count? ;_;

3. But the "Orginal name of Your SD:" is listed as Sakaki - they might have only gone by that name, rather than what the photo showed. In that case, they would have accidentally assumed it was an SD, not a DD, and posted it as such.

Notice that there is not a category for DD along the side; all categories are only for true Super Dollfie, with the "Others" category reserved for Tenshi, FCS, hybrid (SD + SD13 body/head combinations), or multiple dolls in a single post.

4. (nods) I did wonder if that was what happened as they had a large volume of e-mails to process and pictures to upload. The DD is in the "Others" section (along with a few of the solo Sakaki dolls, the others are in the SD13 section? :oops:); there is a Unoss in the "Others" section too so I wasn't sure where they were drawing the line.

edit: I received an e-mail back from Volks. Dollfie Dreams aren't allowed on the list and they've removed the one that was listed as well.

5. ffffffffffffffffff

6. Has anybody got their invitation yet? (and if anybody does.... do hollar!)

7. No invite yet...

Also has anyone seen a map to the Mansion?

*EDIT: Got my invite since this was posted and it has a map to PV*

8. They entered some info wrong on my doll registrations, so I waited until last night (because I know they have tons of stuff to process and I didn't want to cause trouble in the middle of the reg period) and sent them what I hope is a very polite correction in my very best (though poor) Japanese. I hope it does not cause problems.

(Small error - oops!: My doll can NOT have been welcomed the year I was born! I'm not sure if the Volks company even existed then! :p )

9. Stupid question, but I saw this Nov 1 :oops: any idea if/when registration will reopen?

10. New owner pictures are up on the Volks site!

11. When is Volks going to restart registration? I should have Juniper by whenever they open registration again. ^^