1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Super Dollfie Owners List Open!

Oct 1, 2005

1. Kei is up there XD *so happy*

2. They're probably just rushing through a lot of posts now. ^^;

I remember in the old Japanese listing, people would upload different entries for each doll, (that's one of the reasons I sent only one this time.)

Maybe as they catch up, we can send in indivigual dolls...?

3. Hello:

Anyone still not seeing their dolls on the list? Still no Clara. I'm thinking that maybe they just haven't gotten to her yet... should I e-mail or just continue to wait? :?

Thank you,
      Anna M.

4. Probably wait. DoA alone gave them a lot of emails, I'm sure! :lol:

5. Yay! I'm thrilled they're accepting everybody's dolls. Leaving out where you got the dolls is a wonderful solution :daisy

6. Wow, it appears FCS dolls are being listed as other (or at least Shikai was XD). Guessing mine will be too . . . when they get to him.

7. It's some crazy hour in the a.m. over there right now...I'm sure they'll resume updating the list when they get to business hours once again. It seems they were FLOODED with e-mails.

8. Seems I just flooded them with one more. :oops: I'm just afraid I'll forget and Calypso will pout at me for a long time.

9. Nope, 'cause Lukas was put in the SD13 section and I listed him as 'F-24'. I did notice, however, that most of the singular 'Other' dolls have no indication of size - The F-28 was noted as just an 'F-28', whereas I noted Lukas as a SD13 F-24. So maybe that has something to do with it?

10. That could be it.

11. I think that's because I was dumb and put FCS F-28 and not FCS SD13 F-28. Durhurhurhurrrr! XDDDD

I wonder if they can edit your listing, so he would be in the SD13 section... but I don't want to do that right now, i'm sure they're swamped enough as is!

12. When did you add Clara to the list? I emailed them just last night, so I was amazed to see Theron added so quickly.

13. So um... what do you do if they put down the wrong URL under your doll's picture? :oops: I don't have a website, but they put someone else's site under my name by mistake. Is it a good idea to email them now? Or should I wait until some of the craziness dies down first?

14. Probably should wait until they've dealt with everyones' e-mails first. They're not done with the queue yet...I'm still waiting for mine to pop up! :grin:

15. Hello Marilyn:
      I e-mailed Volks on the first day of open registration. So I was getting a little worried, But now I see she finally made it on the site. I wonder if they had problems with the picture? Thank you so much for all your great advice, I would have felt silly if I had e-mailed them just as they were posting her on the website. :grin:

Take care,

Anna M.

16. It took a few days but my three showed up. Really happy.

17. ^__^ Michael's just been added!

I'm suprised, but he landed himself under the SD13 catagory. o_O Which is strange, as Satoru ended up under the "Others"...

It's probably because I included "on an SD13 Heath Body", huh?

18. Probably lol.

Should have probably said on an SD-13 body . . . though as I'm planning to upgrade his body at some point next year I just didn't really think to say anything ^^;

19. Looks like mine is up! :grin: And now that I know they'll accept multiple submissions, I'll send in pics for my other two.