1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Super Dollfie Owners List Open!

Oct 1, 2005

1. OMG! My kids are UP!!!!! Stone, Liam and Keegan! It's so cute - I feel like my KIDS are in a yearbook or something! So silly, but this is too much fun! :grin:

2. Woo hoo, Kaen and Kaye are up! (and Kaen is also in Kaye's picture XD)

So that definately means they're listing dolls bought from secondary sources (I bought both of mine from DoA... and told them so in the registration!)

3. Oh, definitely ^^ I found Shoshou up there this morning.

4. Sophie's still not up! I wonder if it's because someone else said their nickname was Amy? :|

5. It looks like they are slowly adding some! one of mine is up (the one I included a photo of!) My guess is that we should just be patient.

I decided to send a separate email with a photo of each one, like Nikita did. But I had so many I had to break it into two emails. I hope I don't overload them or make too much work for them. *_*

6. I don't think so. I put my nickname as Aimee (my real name) instead of Beautiful Dreamer and I see that mine are up as well as Aimee's. Boy...I think I confused myself :? .

7. *squeal* Haika's up!
      I think it's cute that they counted his Omukae Ceremony as his day of welcoming instead of the day I got him (which was over half a year before).

8. Lol, I totally understood what you said!

9. Squeee! Hana's up on the list. :D

Proud Mom of an SD. :grin: :grin: :grin:

10. Hi Ginarolo:

I think I saw your beautiful boy today on the list. I was admiring how wonderful his picture in the snow was.
      *_*
      hmm... did I dream it?

11. Yep I sure did, Gino is number 124. Hewitt is number 133. Johnny Angel is number 132. Sorry for the multiple posts guys, I just needed to make sure I wasn't imagining things. Its been happening lately :wink:

I love your Gino... such a expressive doll!

Hugs,
      Anna M.

12. It's not too late to register, right? They accept them up until the end of October?

13. Ha, I was so happy to see that Cassue made it. I got him through Domuya. I'm glad all that worry about the secondhands was false. :daisy

'Course, Sora was really easy since he came from their site.

14. Yes, that is Gino in the snow. Three of my dolls made it to the site.

15. I think it'll end on Halloween (October 31st)! You've got quite a bit of time, but don't dawdle too much!

16. I don't see my Michiko, so I'm hoping they're still working on the list...

17. Hi Anna,

Gino takes a bit of work on photo shoots. His ears are very long and stick out a bit. They even fall off sometimes.

I thank you for your compliments and Gino thanks you.

18. It seems like Volks is catching up on their posts because I sent them my entry for my Arashi doll on Tuesday and it was posted Wednesday (today). It's so exciting to see him up there! Especially since he is modeling the milk wig I got him from Leekeworld.