1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Supia Boys Discussion

Nov 15, 2011

1. @BelleChoi I like so much his face-up, the eyes and eyebrows specially, so nice.

2. Hello Supia Boys owners! I was wondering if any of you had attempted to hybrid a Supia head with a 68-70cm male body?
      I love both the Zion and Hayil heads on Supia but I prefer my boy dolls to be between 68-72 cm... So I was planning on using a Spiritdoll proud body, which has the following measurements:
      Height: 70 cm
      Girth of the head: 22 cm
      Girth of the neck: 10.5 cm
      Width of the shoulder: 16 cm
      Length of the arms: 21 cm
      Girth of the chest: 32.5 cm
      Girth of the waist: 23 cm
      Girth of the hips: 29.5 cm
      Length from shoulder to hip: 20 cm
      Girth of the thigh: 17 cm
      Girth of the calf: 12 cm
      Length from bellybutton to foot: 45 cm
      Length of the feet: 8.5cm

Do you think the head would fit nicely on this body? Images are here.
      Thanks!

3. I think the head will be a bit too small maybe? My Zion is on the aprilstory body which is also 65cm and he looks like a model with a really small head.
      [​IMG]

And everyone thank you I brought more of James Potter[emoji13]

4. I'm joining in to see photos of a Supia boy head on the Spiritdoll proud body. Something tells me though, that this head would need a kind of slimmer 70cm body, than the one by Spiritdoll. It's a quite small 8 inch head.
      Here's my baby Maxime's picture, as I took too many of them to not share. He's wearing a 7-8 inch wig. More pictures in the photo referance theme, here :]

[​IMG]

5. I hope this question hasn't been answered a million times, but has anyone tried Jacob on a Souldoll double boy body? ¨
      I bought a Souldoll body from a friend and has been wondering which head to buy for it, and I love Supia, and thought Jacob would match my idea of the character nicely.
      The neck of the Souldoll body is 10.5cm, but I haven't found any measurements for the Supia boys. :(

6. Sorry, I don't have a SoulDoll Double body.
      But I do have a SpiritDoll Proud v.2 body. Grey. From Dark.
      The neck and head fit perfectly with excellent mobility. He can look up, down, and all around.

[​IMG]Supia Joshua on SpiritDoll Proud v.2 by aernath, on Flickr

7. @ aernath, that's a lovely match. I wonder will the parts match in colour as well...

I took my guy to the cafe the other day, he liked I assume XD

[​IMG]

#547 noirobscur, May 20, 2015
      Last edited: Jun 21, 2016
    8. And he got all dressed up! Love those piercing blue eyes. Wow!

9. Anybody know any resin matches for Supia? 0 30

10. I would love to know from where you got his outfit. He looks great and fit him so well.

11. Just a question about these guys, are they 65cm with the head included?
      Or 65cm plus the height of the head?

12. With head iincluded. :)

13. Hello! Does anyone here happen to know if Spiritdoll tan is a match to the Supiadoll original tan? I am researching hybrids bodies for a Jacob head, but I would like to get him in tan. Any help would be appreciated :)

14. Supia has a notice up about their Winter Events!

15. Free shipping! Maybe it's time to finally get that boy body. :)

16. Hello!
      I realy falling in love at Supia Hayil. And i want to show him. His name Glen. ♥
      Face up and foto by me.
      Eyes Oscardoll. ♥
      [​IMG]DSC_0812 by Julia, on Flickr

#556 Onni, Dec 24, 2015
      Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2016
    17. *sigh* my "Supia Boys" photo thread was gone, thought I'd share my guy's recent pic in the discussion thread :3
      there he is, dressed in black now
      [​IMG]

#557 noirobscur, Jun 21, 2016
      Last edited: Oct 29, 2016
    18. @Onni @noirobscur it's so interesting to see your boys next to each other. Both such different looks, and both so handsome. :)

19. @Alewife I'm glad you liked. Here's another portrait. I've been quite inactive as of late, gotta fix that.

[​IMG]

20. I like his dark and dangerous look. :)