1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Supia Boys Discussion

Nov 15, 2011

1. So did I miss the Supia boy sale? :P

2. I believe you did. Unfortunately it's easy to miss special sales.

3. @Tetradeka There is a 10% off sale at Supia!

4. WOO! Not as good as the boy sale, but this might push me over the edge. I'm on the fence between another DM Lusion or Supia Jacob.

5. The boy sale was also 10%. I looked up the announcement in the news section!

6. I ended up putting my Supiadoll Giyom head on a Spiritdoll Proud body ver.2. The color and proportion match is absolutely sweet.

[​IMG]

7. @Alewife, oh yes he surely is. I have a full body hybrid shot but idk if its ok to post... Couldn't find any nude hybrid photos in this topic, so maybe I'd better post one when he gets dressed.

Meanwhile people have a one more face shot :whee:
      [​IMG]
      Idk if anyone remembers my Giyom posts back from 2015, but this one is a different doll, not the same I used to have. His name is Kylo, after Kylo from the newer SW movie.

8. An amazing character! He has interesting face, not pretty but very appealing. I love Kylo moles and dark eyes! Can't wait to see him dressed.

9. @luringsea, I adore his face like that even more. If it's only possible, haha. Supia's Giyom is my ever favorite doll, no matter how many others I keep seeing, this doll is so very special. He looks pretty with the company faceup though :p

10. I want to show one foto from foto set ♥
      [​IMG]

11. I love him! He's fantastic :love

12. thank you dear! hey realy fantastic ♥ I hope you will show your boy soon too =) more foto with him in gallery in my tread =) if you will interested

13. I can understand why you adore this doll! I can't help myself but stare at him. I for one don't like the look of the original Kylo Ren from Star Wars, but your dollie is so neat. Is Kylo the doll going to get his costume eventually?

14. @luringsea, by his costume you mean the original movie outfit? Nah, he's not gonna get it. Mostly because he's an AU character in fact, his wear should be different. Untill his perfect outfit is created he wears anything that's black :3 Looks fine still.

Anyways, here's Kylo wearing a newer wig. He's got 3 of them in total, can't decide which one I like better. This one is glorious, however.
      [​IMG]

15. ooooooo!! This reminds me of Jimin from BTS in their new MV haha! Glen is so, so cute huhu~!

16. Thank you a lot =)) Yes i realy like BTS MV and try to did some thing like it. ♥

17. Indeed great! Lovely hair, suits him well. Is that a mohair or alpaca wig? What size is that wig?

18. Thanks. This is a custom made mohair wig, it was fitted specifically to Kylo's head. As for regular wig size of this head, he usually wears a 7-8 inch wig. A synthetic fibre wig from Leeke, to be precise. It is showed on the previous pictures.

19. I'd have never suspected this boy in wearing 7-8 inch. So bizarre.
      I like the custom wig better, anyhow. Haven't you made it by yourself?