1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Supia Boys Discussion

Nov 15, 2011

1. OMG, great news *-*
      I hope we'll be able to hybridize the boy body with a girl head, it would be perfect !

2. I'm definitely intrigued! Can't wait to see more pics!

3. OMG... I just saw the body and the faces. Yes, there are apparently 2 faces. One smiley and one grumpy! :D OMG... I love the smiley one. XD *puts him in the wishlist* Darn... how long can this Supia wishlist be?

PS : I think the faces are very Soom-like. Very Korean. :D And the smiley one looks so much like a happy Chrom. XDDD

4. Ooh, gorgeous! I would love the smilier one as a girl!

About the body... Why do companies never seem to create their bodies "equally" between the genders? This guy's missing a joint at the waist which the Supia girls have. I'm actually surpised: usually it's the girls who get less posability.

5. It's because the boy body is derived from Supia girl OLD body. ^^ It has no waist/hip joint. ^^ But it doesn't render my girl to pose like a dream, and I'm guessing this boy body would be the same.

6. I love how they blocked out his privates for the photo. lol thats cute.

I love the male sculpts for the heads but I still might use a female head on it. Hmmm... im soo undecided.

7. ooooooooooooh so they ARE two faces!! I thought I was just crazy xD I love the smilling one too! <3

8. Smiling one is gorgeous. Very Korean idol like to me. Mr. Grumpy has the perfect elf face. I love how we dub them XD When do you think they'll release?

9. I would looove to see Mr. Grumpy in a different wig. I am in love with his face so much, but the wig is kinda throwing me off. Supia is reaaaally on the ball lately! New big girl, boy body with 2 heads, and now a minisupia. I am so happy for her! I think she is becoming my favorite artist! I will have a Supia army before long..... haha! :D

10. Same here!!! I have a long list of Supia dolls I want to buy... >.< She's going to take all my funds for next year!! Amazing sculpts... and she has such creative ideas, not to mention very fast. :D We have so many new dolls this year from her. (_ _) I wonder if the new minisup and the new boys will also be released as the winter event goods? D: I'm so tempted at the free shipping option... ;A; But without layaway, it'd be impossible for me.

11. OuO

I seriously love this boy!!! His face is perfect- he's definitely got that lovely Supia sculpting, and I think the body is just perfect, I love the way it's sculpted, nice and masculine without being of "superman" proportions. :D well done Supia!!! *sigh* That face!!! *drool drool*

Also: am I the only one that wants a Nael boy? That cute little cleft chin is BEYOND adorable!

12. Well to be honest, Supia is my favorite company. I love all her sculpts one way or another. So I am doom

13. Well, the grumpy one here : http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7017/6393941547_bd60b24784_z.jpg - already look like a Nael-boy. ^^ And he has that cleft chin that you like... *I'm being an enabler, aren't I? D:

14. I agree!!! ...and you're not the one who wants him (I've changed all my plans and he is the first on my wish list now)

15. I am in love with the grumpy looking boy. He is so perfect for what i have in mind! For the first time, a boy doll steps to the very front of my wishlist. I really really want him and i hope Supia releases him soon!

16. No, I want a Nael boy too :D

17. More photos of grumpy boy with wig added!!! His name is Joshua and good news "He'll out for sale this coming Tuesday (29/11/11)" well, according to Supia flickr.

Can't wait to see smile guy photos too!!!!

18. I was right! They ARE for the winter event! XD So lucky those of you who can buy him this winter without layaway... free shipping and all... >.<

19. Yes! Those people who will get him with the winter promotion will be lucky indeed! I hope a few people go for it, because I would love to see owner photos of this boy soon! I am 95% sure I want him, but I want to hear about his posing, see the doll next to a Supia girl, etc. before taking the plunge. I would love it if they come out with an elf ear option for the boys too.

20. I like Joshua! I really see him as an elf too. Gah, it's so difficult to stop buying dolls!