1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Supia Boys Discussion

Nov 15, 2011

1. ...and here is Zenka in a blonde wig. I like this one but I think I'm still partial to his black one, tho' this one does give him an interesting look :3nodding:

[​IMG]

2. I don't think he looks bad in anything. :)

3. That's so cool! And do you make the items? I remember growing up, my best friend's father made jewelry like that. He's kinda stopped. He makes things once in a while, still in great shape, but no jewelry :( I still have some rings he made though, I just love them! :D

4. Dark and mean is dang interesting though! Wow, I wouldn't have thought he could look so dark. Very cool!

5. Thanks Alewife, I don't think so either, lol!! Blonde took a little getting used to but I think the color looks pretty good on him :)

6. Thank you IngieBee. No these jewelry pieces are made by the Navajo tribe in the Southwestern US. I wish I was that talented tho'. These turquoise jewelry pieces were made back in the 1960s - 1970s.

7. Yah, that's when my ... Hell, he's practically my uncle, made them. I guess I'm dating myself, LOL. What a great way to get your dolls to earn their keep!!

8. Lol!!! True, very true!! ;)

9. Just thought I'd throw in another pic of Zenka (Jacob) with my favorite wig...

[​IMG]

10. Thanks! I have some other ideas in mind for him and hope to get to them soon :)

11. Very appropriate T-shirt. ;)

12. Hey guys,
      I have a question. For anyone with a Supiadoll boy, do you know if an 8-9 Leekeworld wig will fit? Or should I go up a size to 9-10 since their wigs run small? If you have a boy in a leekeworld wig, let me know.

I'm getting the wig for Hayil if that helps.

13. Just a little bit of Zenka today ;)

[​IMG]

14. Hehehe!!! I think so too.

15. hello there.... I got a question.... where can I find the measurements of the body of those lovely guys? was at the homepage but did not find it
      planning to make a hybrid with the Supia-male body and wonder if my plan works well

how bout the skintone, normal skin I mean.. more pinkish or more yellowish?

16. I don't find measurements on their site. The normal skin is pale and on the pinkish side, ie, not yellow but not noticeably pink. What measurements do you need and what are you trying hybrid?

17. @greeneyed-soul, the measurements are here in the news section:

LOVE, SUPIADOLL

;)

18. nancy_schroeder_ca

strange- maybe i got ot register to see the measurements or am stupid *G
      I wish to put an Iplehouse SID male head on that body.... or lets say... try to find out if i could

19. @KimC I really like him as a blond :D