1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Supia Boys Discussion

Nov 15, 2011

1. Thanks IngieBee :) I do too. I'm still kinda playing around with his look but I think he's really versatile and he may end up with several looks. Which is alright with me. Im hoping to get more pics of him soon.

2. He looks very nice in both light and dark wigs, but I think this one suits him the best! :3nodding:

3. Thank you Maechen :) I want to try some other colors and styles on him in the near future but the poor guy needs more clothes first, lol!!!

4. Oh, why? :wiggle

5. @KimC You're welcome! I am the complete opposite when it comes to dressing my dolls. Something feels off if the wig isn't exactly what I want. I went through four wigs for one of my male doll before finding the perfect one for him! :sweat

6. Lol!!! I can' keep him nekkid forever. I'm discovering ways to dress him that will enhance his sexiness.

7. I totally understand :3nodding: I did take several hours going through a box of wigs and clothes at ABJDC trying to find a look I liked on Zenka, that was a lot of work, but fun.

8. Zenka got a new shirt and hat :)

[​IMG]

9. Awesome shirt! The hat is nice too but is overshadowed by the shirt! May I ask where you got it?

10. Thanks Nancy :) I got the shirt on Etsy from cottonhoney. They shipped out quickly and I got the shirt 10 days from the day I ordered. Thats pretty good for Thailand.

11. Thanks! I ordered a cool shirt!

12. Thats great!!! :3nodding:

13. Been pretty quiet on this thread and I was hoping if anyone has any new pics of their Supia guys that they'd like to share :D I got a few new things for Zenka at a local doll show last Sunday and I hope to get pictures up of him tomorrow.

14. I actually picked up my Hayil. He's home and safe. But he needs some shows and a nice pair of jeans. His feet are enormous! 8.5cm x 3.5cm. Any suggestions for any ginormous shoes for him would be greatly appreciated. I felt like I tried on every shoe in the store and nothing worked. A reverse Cinderella if you will.
      I'm looking for some nice sneakers and boots.
      I have no pics of him up except on my Instagram.
      But soon!

15. I found some boots on Ebay from Blueblooddoll called Brown Martins that fit my boy's big feet. But it really is nearly impossible to find the right size shoes. I still haven't found sneakers yet.

16. Zenka's Dragon!!

[​IMG]

17. Oh! I got the dragon T also! I haven't had time to try it on yet but I am very pleased with the quality!

18. Yup, me too. I really like how it fits too. I hope cottonhoney will keep making sd size boy clothes in the future since they are harder to find and in most cases pretty expensive too. At least cottonhoney's prices are pretty reasonable.

19. Thanks for the suggestion.
      It's less the length than the width. He has really wide, flat feet! LOL! I might have to make something for him. But I'm terrible at making shoes.

20. I just checked my account and my Jacob is marked as "on shipping" so I'll be able to contribute photos soon! :D