1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Supia Boys Discussion

Nov 15, 2011

1. @animemom congrats on the order :) I can't wait to see him, and also very curious how he'll look on the Dollstown 17 year boy body if you decide to get one. If I hadn't gone for an Iplehouse Rania hybrid, I probably would have gone for the Giyom sculpt.

2. That's amazing! Who did the mod job?

This is one of many reasons why I'm getting more and more into elf sculpts. What sculpt is the girl? She's so cute :chibi

#742 manabusama, Aug 21, 2018
      Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
    3. Hi and thank you. Maia is a Muse sculpt with an artist faceup.

4. @animemom I forgot to get back to you, sorry! Dollshe fresh skin is not the best match with Supia NS. Supia is darker and more pinky/peachy. It would be in blushing distance if you wanted to try that.

5. Thanks @Alewife for information. I have a normal skin Dollstown as well as fresh skin here so when the head does arrive I can see which is closer. I already know I will be getting a Dollstown 17 year boy body for head, if body has to be blushed more oh well.

6. I'll be interested to see the combo. :)

7. Hey all! I just finished (after several days of browsing) going through every single active BJD creator or dealer site that I found listed on DOA, and came across Supia for the first time. When I saw Jacob, I just knew... he has to be part of my doll family someday! I'm a little picky about facial sculpts but somehow he fits what I want in every single way. I might not be able to get him for a while, but I wanted to share my excitement! :XD:

Also! @Alewife ... what a handsome face!

8. Due to neck size I have had to pick a oriental skin 15 year boy body as the 17 year was to thick. But I am also getting a Dollzone YuHan and his neck and resin might work even better, so they will share head and the Dollstown 15 year boy body will get a floating head I already have here from Dollstown. So fingers crossed all will settle in okay.

9. @Cecelia thanks! Jacob is really cute-- he's on my someday list too. :)

@animemom it sounds complicated, but you're sure to work something out!

10. I can’t find the measurements for the supia boy body anywhere. can someone please tell me or link it to me? The body looks PERFECT for my DM Jaeii head.

If I could even just get the neck size and maybe shoulder width?

#751 Smol_Chim, Sep 23, 2018
      Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
    11. Thank you! Idk why they don’t just put it on the product page lmao. I think he’ll be perfect for the hybrid I’m doing. Might need to sand down his neck or invest in some silicone kips, but his proportions are amazing

12. Here is my Supia Zion. Technically it's a woman :XD: - she is on Spiritdoll Proud 1st ver. body, but since it's originally male head, I decided that it's ok to share her photo here :)

[​IMG]

13. I finally got my body last week. The head thankfully I didn't fall for and my Supiadoll Giyom head fits perfectly and the resin match is pretty close. I am thrilled. Now the real work begins with finding the right wig for that domed head and of course the face up. These are for now.

[​IMG]Shigure 3.0 by Marie, on Flickr

14. He is so cute!

15. How do you think? Is it possible to create a good hybrid from the male body of Guu-doll and the head of Supiadoll Giyom?

16. Not familiar with the company for body so can't say weather it would work or not. Just know Dollshe, Dollstown wouldn't work. Thankfully the Dollzone body did.

Thank you. He might also get the jointed hands I bought last year so he will be even more awesome for the gaming group I am forming.

17. New dollzone body (68) is perfect! I will keep it in mind, thanks.

I will be very interested to see his finished image!

18. For some reason I haven't been getting notifications from this thread...

@peregrina I never thought of making Zion into a girl, but she's so soft and pretty. :)

@animemom Giyom is a cutie. Looking forward to seeing what you do with him!