1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Supia Boys Discussion

Nov 15, 2011

1. Ohh Joshua. What a great name :)
      I love this guy so much. I am debating between him or a DS Saint, and I think that this guy is just so... intense! I hope they post measurements soon, because that will seal the deal for me.

2. Wow, Joshua looks exactly like the Dragon Age 2 elf designs! It's almost uncanny. Now I feel this need to have him. ><

3. Supia boys look really good so far :0 I don't believe that torso joint is going to be of much help posing-wise, but the overall looks... :aheartbea

So, how much do we know? The other one's Joshua and the other..? They're going to be 65.5cm tall and the scheduled release date is the 29th. Two dayss...

I wish they'd show us some profile shots!

4. I hope they show some shots of Joshua without that wig and without a face-up too! Praying for elf ears as an option...

5. Joshua has a very Nael lip thing going on. It's really detailed and lovely. Im sorta leaning towards the unnamed one though with the gentle smile.

6. I love his lips. I want him. Not really into the boy dolls, but this man is coming home with me as soon as I'm able! :D

7. They're up on page (no price yet)!!!! the smile guy named Zion!!!!!

8. Yes... I just added the News... ^^ I'm so happy to see them finally! It looks Supimam takes good care of the boy body. Look at those huge legs. LOL.

ZION is on sale now!!! *falls in LOVE*

9. Oh my, Zion is absolutely incredible! Do want!

10. ARRRGHH I love Zion!! :fangirl::D:fangirl: He looks incredible, the detail of his face!! :aheartbea And they are both not that expensive, they cost the same as a Souldoll Double! I love the outfit Joshua's wearing, it looks so cozy lol. But is it just me or do they have enormous hands? :sweat

11. It's not just you, I noticed them too xD Humongous!

EDIT: They would make for amazing facepalm pictures.

12. Hands, ankles, legs... Huge. But they're there for a reason... :D Manly! Hahaha... XD I love how big their calves are... They can stand very well... And I love boys with huge hands!

13. :D
      Wooooow ~!!

Both are totally going on my wish list^^
      Zion looks a bit like this korean model/actor called Lee Soo Hyuk/Lee Hyuk Soo:
      [​IMG]

14. I just read in the news section about new dolls...I thought: "Interesting...maybe I will have to get them" because I really love Supia.
      When I read it were BOYS and had seen them- I was totally suprised. They look perfect and I am happy that male-doll collectors will be able to get a male Supia doll from now on.
      Zion is totally reflecting the Supia-doll style. I really like him! ( but I don´t collect any boys ^^; )

15. :nosebleed:love:droolmy my look at that....he so pretty make my mouth water! I don't need any more male dolls nope I sure don't :lol:

16. Ahahahah... Come on. It won't hurt to get one more... XD;;;

17. Finally Zion is out~ I love his face and my Rosy Boy needs a friend :3 His body is pretty, I don't have any complaints, though I was secretly hoping for a very limber and less muscular build. Supia dos thin and elegant so well!

18. I just noticed how short their legs are. I love it!!! I totally have a thing for guys that are all torso. My bf is almost six feet tall but when we sit next to each other his legs are hardly longer than mine (I'm 5'3). It's the best!! Seems like all guys dolls are super leggy, so this is a refreshing change.

Man, all I needed was another reason to want these guys. I'm so glad they are basics.

19. I love how the body can just pose like a real human model... The way it sways... reminds me so much of the old Supia girl body... It's just... breathakingly beautiful... I haven't seen a body quite like it before. ^^

20. Well I definitely want Joshua, but will wait to see if they are going to sell just the heads. I like the body, but the hands are bugging me. Not only are they huge, they are in a claw like position.