1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Supia Boys Discussion

Nov 15, 2011

1. Don't worry, @animemom you helped a lot. Thank you!

@Alewife The Granado Lads looks good. It's a less muscly body than their others, which would suit his character better. (Plus, easier to find clothes.) I was hoping I could find a European dealer who does layaway for the body, though. Considering it takes a while to get both manufactured, I wanted to order at about the same time, but I can only afford to pay the head in full right now. I just noticed that Granado only sells their bodies on the 1st-3rd every month, so that also makes things a bit more complicated. But in general, are Granado good and stable posers?

2. @toveb they don't seem to have a European dealer, just Chinese and Malaysian (Dolk, Legend Doll, Macaron Doll). However, they do take a 3-payment layaway on their own site. I believe Legend Doll does layaway too.

I don't have the Lads body yet, but my other Granado guys are very good posers!

3. [​IMG]

Just throwing in some Zenka since this thread has been so quiet :)

[​IMG]

#783 KimC, May 30, 2019
      Last edited: Oct 17, 2019
    4. Thank you for the eye candy! It has been too quiet here.

5. Zenka is one of my favorite boys :love I just can't get enough of his beauty ❤

6. Awe, your welcome :)

Thank you so much :) I'm just so amazed sometimes how photogenic he is. I've learned a lot about photography from taking doll pictures, lol!!!

#786 KimC, May 30, 2019
      Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2019
    7. He's beautiful!

On a side note, I still haven't ordered Zion. You know how it is: life happens. But he was my lock screen for so long.
      I'm wondering, should one avoid ordering resin during the summer due to the higher humidity?

8. I have ordered several Supia dolls in the summer with faceups and never had a problem.

9. Thank you :)

10. [​IMG]

Just thought I'd wake this thread up a bit with a little more of Zenka

"The pirate and his pistol"

[​IMG]

#790 KimC, Aug 27, 2019
      Last edited: Oct 17, 2019
    11. That was an excellent idea!
      Thank you.

12. I can't believe I only recently found Supia boys to be a thing >.<;; I've always had a weak spot for the Supia girl sculpts but (for some completely irrational reason lol) never paid any attention to the guys xD But now I fell head over heels for Jacob ♡

Supia boys don't seem to be that incredibly popular though...? It's not neccessarily easy to come by a picture spam of them... I'm loving everybody's contributions though even more! @KimC Your boy is ridiculously cute and good-looking! *-*

13. Awe, Zenka and I thank you from the bottom of our hearts Sasha of the Crows. When I saw the Jacob sculpt I fell head over heels for this boy. I knew he was going to be Maia's (Muse sculpt) soul mate and best friend. It turned out as I hoped and they are forever in each others <3

14. Well, I finally took the plunge and ordered my Zion head. Now to decided on that body...

15. Congratulations, @toveb , you'll love him!

16. It's funny, because everyone I show him to also says that! He seems to radiate something special.
      I also decided to get a Telesthesia 68cm body for him, hoping that will work out. Always so scary when ordering from separate companies like that.

17. @toveb What don't you like about the Supia body? What kind of body do you want?

18. I have nothing against the boy body from Supia per se, but I understood it didn't hold poses well and was recommended to get a different one instead. I even ordered jointed hands to go with this one.

#798 toveb, Jan 8, 2020
      Last edited: Jan 8, 2020
    19. You might watch Art-Bimong. He's working on an updated male body and the classic normal skin matches Supia's normal skin well

20. That would be a dream, but sooo expensive for this size.