Supia Boys Discussion

Nov 15, 2011

1. Don't worry, @animemom you helped a lot. Thank you!

@Alewife The Granado Lads looks good. It's a less muscly body than their others, which would suit his character better. (Plus, easier to find clothes.) I was hoping I could find a European dealer who does layaway for the body, though. Considering it takes a while to get both manufactured, I wanted to order at about the same time, but I can only afford to pay the head in full right now. I just noticed that Granado only sells their bodies on the 1st-3rd every month, so that also makes things a bit more complicated. But in general, are Granado good and stable posers?

2. @toveb they don't seem to have a European dealer, just Chinese and Malaysian (Dolk, Legend Doll, Macaron Doll). However, they do take a 3-payment layaway on their own site. I believe Legend Doll does layaway too.

I don't have the Lads body yet, but my other Granado guys are very good posers!

3. [​IMG]

Just throwing in some Zenka since this thread has been so quiet :)

[​IMG]

#783 KimC, May 30, 2019
      Last edited: Oct 17, 2019
    4. Thank you for the eye candy! It has been too quiet here.

5. Zenka is one of my favorite boys :love I just can't get enough of his beauty ❤

6. Awe, your welcome :)

Thank you so much :) I'm just so amazed sometimes how photogenic he is. I've learned a lot about photography from taking doll pictures, lol!!!

#786 KimC, May 30, 2019
      Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2019
    7. He's beautiful!

On a side note, I still haven't ordered Zion. You know how it is: life happens. But he was my lock screen for so long.
      I'm wondering, should one avoid ordering resin during the summer due to the higher humidity?

8. I have ordered several Supia dolls in the summer with faceups and never had a problem.

9. Thank you :)

10. [​IMG]

Just thought I'd wake this thread up a bit with a little more of Zenka

"The pirate and his pistol"

[​IMG]

#790 KimC, Aug 27, 2019
      Last edited: Oct 17, 2019
    11. That was an excellent idea!
      Thank you.

12. I can't believe I only recently found Supia boys to be a thing >.<;; I've always had a weak spot for the Supia girl sculpts but (for some completely irrational reason lol) never paid any attention to the guys xD But now I fell head over heels for Jacob ♡

Supia boys don't seem to be that incredibly popular though...? It's not neccessarily easy to come by a picture spam of them... I'm loving everybody's contributions though even more! @KimC Your boy is ridiculously cute and good-looking! *-*

13. Awe, Zenka and I thank you from the bottom of our hearts Sasha of the Crows. When I saw the Jacob sculpt I fell head over heels for this boy. I knew he was going to be Maia's (Muse sculpt) soul mate and best friend. It turned out as I hoped and they are forever in each others <3

14. Well, I finally took the plunge and ordered my Zion head. Now to decided on that body...

15. Congratulations, @toveb , you'll love him!

16. It's funny, because everyone I show him to also says that! He seems to radiate something special.
      I also decided to get a Telesthesia 68cm body for him, hoping that will work out. Always so scary when ordering from separate companies like that.

17. @toveb What don't you like about the Supia body? What kind of body do you want?

18. I have nothing against the boy body from Supia per se, but I understood it didn't hold poses well and was recommended to get a different one instead. I even ordered jointed hands to go with this one.

#798 toveb, Jan 8, 2020
      Last edited: Jan 8, 2020
    19. You might watch Art-Bimong. He's working on an updated male body and the classic normal skin matches Supia's normal skin well

20. That would be a dream, but sooo expensive for this size.