1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Supia Boys Discussion

Nov 15, 2011

1. I need to get my Supia boy out and see how he poses.

2. I've done some posing with my Zenka (Jacob) for photos but haven't really posed him in any sitting or active positions yet. What I have found is he needed a good sueding before I could get him to pose properly. I think it has to do with the weight of his limbs or maybe his stringing was too loose. Hopefully your boy will pose great but in case he doesn't the sueding has worked for me

3. LOL, maybe I was wrong about the original bodies! I would love to hear more, once you get time to pose him.
      I do like how they are sculpted, so if it wasn't for the reviews I had read, I would definitely have bought a complete doll instead.

4. Hello? Any Supia boys owners here, anyone?
      I've recently wiped off my supia boy's grumpy bloody face and repainted him into a fabulous diva:

[​IMG]

5. Yep, still here. I have a Jacob with company face up. Here's an old photo...

[​IMG]

6. Not quite yet. The body for my Zion head is on its way, but the head is still with Supia...

7. Does anyone have pictures of supiadoll jacob (or supiadoll boys in general) in different size eyes to compare?

He is so gorgeous!!

So cute! I love his outfit.

#807 DawnDusk, Jan 18, 2021
      Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2021
    8. Mine is wearing 12mm, I like a more realistic look.

Thank you so much DawnDusk

#808 KimC, Jan 19, 2021
      Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2021
    9. Ty -- this is good to know! Man, I might not ever find an owner for these gorgeous 14mm green eyes I have then LOL. We'll see... I also want a smaller eye for this particular doll.

10. I was also considering getting a telesthesia body for a supia boy head -- now I just need to decide on what color would be best for supia NS.

11. Hey ya'll, I have a question about Jacob. Does he have a separate teeth part? Are his teeth adjustable? Or is it all sculpted? Wondering if you could mod him to sharky teeth.

12. Hi mosaicwolf!! They are sculpted in I believe, but I can check for sure when I get home from work after 6 tonight

13. mosaicwolf, yes. I just examined Jacob's teeth and they are sculpted. Sounds like an interesting idea doing shark teeth. If you decide to do it please post pictures, I'd love to see how he turns out.

14. Thanks for checking! Hopefully I can get someone to mod them for me anyway. I want to make him into Kirishima from My Hero Academia. :)

15. I'm really late, but wow, I love him!
      Jacob is so cute, love his jacket too!

16. That's really cool. I'll love to see him when he's done :3nodding:

Thanks so much IngieBee. Yeah, it's part of his steampunk outfit. It's very detailed and took me a couple of hours to get it on him, lol!!! Heres a link to the rest of his pictures if you would like to see them here Zenka's gone Steam Punk traveler!!! I think he's headed to 1872

#816 KimC, Jan 30, 2021
      Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2021
    17. Hello! For a long time I've been in love with Supia Zion, but I think I'd prefer him on a smaller body so he could fit better with some of my other SD dolls.
      So, I have a question for Zion owners: is his head big? Do you think he would look okay on a ~62cm body?

18. I don't have Zion but I have both Hayil and Jacob and imho the 65cm supia body is the absolute shortest they can handle and 70cm might actually be better. Unless Zion is significantly smaller, I'm going to go with "no". Also the neck size is 11cm which is pretty hard to find on a body that size, even if you were ok with extreme bobblehead. Sorry for the bad news.

19. I was going to put my Zion head on a Telesthesia 68 cm body, but first of all the s-hook was too large and then the elastic too thick to get through the very narrow slit in the Supiadoll head.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

I have now ordered a Supiadoll body. Sigh.

#819 toveb, Aug 7, 2021
      Last edited: Aug 7, 2021
    20. But I'm kind of happy with his face-up. I think his name is Emil.
      [​IMG]