1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Supia Boys Discussion

Nov 15, 2011

1. It's really cool to see boys made in the "Supia style," hahaha. As much as I still would like a 60cm boy line from Supia, I really like them both. Joshua looks very Hael/Nael and Zion looks kind of Roda-y to me. They both look very Supia-styled to me, but clearly masculine--I love it.

2. I'd would wait for owner pics first. I like Zion but not really sure about his side look. (His promo pics remind me of Spock from Star Trek :P)

I don't really like the elbow joint that much, how to say... I'd like it better if it's a hidden elbow joint like the double joint girl body has, also I feel like that his legs are kinda short. But I really love the torso muscle.... yummy.

3. I wonder if the female hands would fit on the male body? Those hands are a little too big.

4. Ahhh, totally in love with Zion~ wishlisted immediately. I'll be interested to see owner pictures when they finally roll in. The hands are a little big which is usually something that bothers me, but I kind of like it on this body.

I might be stupid, but I couldn't find pricing info. Do you need to be a member to see pricing? I'm not totally familiar with the Supia site.

5. Yeah, you have to login to see the prices and options. ^^ Supia hands are never "good"... even the girls hands are not that beautiful...

6. Zion is SO adorable. Not a fan of the wig on him but man! <3

Hey, Spock is awesome. XD

7. Zion is hot!

The site seems to be overloaded at the moment. :(

8. navci : Ahahahahha... XDDD I think the wigs on both boys are kinda awful. But we can always change them, right? XDDD I find Zion adorable, too... and I still think he has a Chrom-thing going on.

9. i have fallen for Zion :D
      he might be the perfect match for my Supia Rosy hybrid XD hope so <3

10. Ohhh they are lovely, but I wonder if the lady heads will fit on the boy body? That would just make my day...

11. The website is still down for me. ;u; Nooooo, I want to gawk at these beauteous boys. </3

12. Oh I really love them both! I am so glad to see blank pictures too.
      I was actually hoping they would be a little taller :( They need to be almost 70cm for me.

13. Supia already stated that the girl's heads won't fit into the boy's neck. The boy neck size is 12 cm.

14. Joshua is rather pretty

15. They said on the page that girl heads are not compatible with the boy heads.
      And the reason seems to be that the neck measurement is big... forgot what number. Just that it is very big.

16. Oh, bad news for me... Is anybody knows with which company match the supiadoll girl's head ?

17. omg omg omg I LOVE Zion!!!!! I really am dying to see full pictures & prices especially..
      hopefully their site will be working soon. Agony XD

18. Right, Zion is instantly on my list! :fangirl:

19. Agree on both, he looks just like a younger happier Chrom!! And yes those wigs are
      not really helping either of them. But he looks gorgeous bald & nekkie!!