1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Supia Feedback (ALL)

Jul 2, 2009

1. What did you order? Supia Hael - Whiteskin, New body, face-up (with custom tweak), hands, wig + eyes.

When did you order? 17-12-2011

How was the communication? Good, they answered me 2/3 times on the q&a.

How easy was it to pay? Easy.

How long did it take to ship? Around 2 months.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? yes! Even though I would not get a face-up from them again as they are not for my taste.

Did the item look like the sales pictures? Looked better in real life.

Were you satisfied with the product? Very satisfied.

Would you order from this company again? Yes I would, but I will wait until they start answer their q&a again.

Would you buy this company's products second-hand? If needed, yes.

2. What did you order?
      Supia Rosy| NS | Old Body | No face up ~

When did you order?
      December 15th 2011

How was the communication?
      Despite the fact that they were having an event communication was good. There was a slight, understandable delay in some responses but they never ignored my concerns and were always apologetic for their delay (which wasn't bad really.) They patiently guided me through the order process and even worked with my unique needs.

How easy was it to pay?
      It was very easy. I used Paypal.

How long did it take to ship?
      I ordered her on the 15th of December and she shipped on the 27th of January. She arrived on the 30th. It was the fastest shipping I have ever had.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      She's beautiful. I was really shocked that the parting lines were subtle and not grotesque at all. She feels so nice to the touch as well. The color is a lovely sort of rosy cream... but not too pink, very similar to the flush of flesh. She's a bit lighter than I expected but her resin is strong. She doesn't have thin resin around the eyes or the knee/wrist/elbow/ankle joints; on the contrary -- it's thicker than other Rosy's on the old body that I have seen.

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Pictures don't do justice to any of the Supia dolls. The details on her face and body are more stunning in person.

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Extremely satisfied!

Would you order from this company again?
      Yes, I would.

Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      I don't like buying second hand products since most have the same price of the original doll; I prefer something new and that's always been mine. But, it's a personal decision that has nothing to do with what I think of the company or its quality. I can't say I'll "never" buy second hand, but I would prefer to buy from Supia directly.

3. What did you order?
      Supia Hael. NS. Old Body. High Heel feet. No face up.

When did you order?
      December 27th 2011

How was the communication?
      Although it was quiet busy with the event, they were very quick with their replies- I have no complaint about their communications.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy, payment through paypal.

How long did it take to ship?
      I've ordered her on December 27th, and she arrived in February 14th.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes, although there are visible seam line (which can be easily sanded off) she has beautiful texture and sculpture both in the head and body.

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes, but she is more beautiful in person.

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Extremely satisfied!

Would you order from this company again?
      Yes, I would. And I actually did, I ordered an Supia Zion this time, ha ha.

Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      I like to buy my dolls new, and would order directly from Supia.

4. What did you order? Supia Roda blank head in NS

When did you order? 18th of August 2012

How was the communication? It was pretty shocking, honestly. It took them three weeks to answer my questions, but by the time they answered them my item had already been delivered so there was no point.

How easy was it to pay? Easy enough, I sent a manual payment through paypal.

How long did it take to ship? It was shipped on 8th of October, arrived on 11th of October - fast shipping, but took almost two months to be made. I thought that was quite a long time for just a blank head.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Absolutely, it's wonderful quality

Did the item look like the sales pictures? There weren't any pictures of just the head parts

Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, I was satisfied with it :)

Would you order from this company again? Only if their communication vastly improves.

Would you buy this company's products second-hand? I would rather not buy second hand if I could avoid it, but I suppose I would.

5. What did you order? Eunice supiadoll

When did you order? december 15th

How was the communication? Fantastic. They e-mailed me right back when I had a question.

How easy was it to pay? Very easy. I used Paypal.

How long did it take to ship? She was shipped on february 05th. It took approximately 35 business days to ship her since I totally pay and she arrived at my door on feb 10th.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Just stunning! She has barely any parting lines that are visible to the eye and she is breathtaking. Also, they sent me a free wig and free shipping

Did the item look like the sales pictures? Even better at person!

Were you satisfied with the product? Absolutely!

Would you order from this company again? Totally sure

Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Definitely.

6. What did you order? Supia Hael in NS with smoky face up

When did you order? 15th of November 2015

How was the communication? Awful. They never replied my emails (I have send 4 total) and it took them approx 2-3 weeks to answer questions on Q&A. They gave neither payment nor shipping notice

How easy was it to pay? Manual payment with paypal, easy

How long did it take to ship? It was shipped on February the 26th. Took approx 3,5 months

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Absolutely, stunning quality

Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes!

Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, very much!

Would you order from this company again? I do not want to order from them again due to their communication failure and will try to order second hand. But if I have no choice, then yes

Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes

7. What did you order? Supia Rosy in NS

When did you order? May 31st 2015

How was the communication? Not good at all. They took weeks to answer emails/FAQ questions.

How easy was it to pay? Easy. Paypal.

How long did it take to ship? The delivery date said August 11th, but she didn't arrive until a month later.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes. Great quality.

Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.

Were you satisfied with the product? Yes. Although the doll didn't work out for me, she was a great purchase!

Would you order from this company again? Yes. I love their sculpts but their communication flaws made me skeptical about buying from them again, though I did twice more.

Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Possibly.

8. What did you order? Giyom in NS

When did you order? September 28th 2015

How was the communication? Not the best, though I tried to keep communication as minimal as possible.

How long did it take to ship? Delivery date said December 22nd and I received him on January 4th.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Not entirely. He was absolutely beautiful from the hips up, but his lower half was awful. He couldn't sit properly, his knee joints were so big and bulky that they were pretty much useless, and his feet were very chunky and not sturdy. It was a very big disappointment because his upper body and head was incredibly gorgeous and the possibility was amazing! He also came strung far too tight which caused damage to his neck. I ended up selling him because I was so frustrated with the lower half of the body.

Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.

Were you satisfied with the product? Partially. I think the lower half of the body renders the doll useless. If that was fixed, I would buy another Giyom in a heart beat.

Would you order from this company again? I still love a lot of their sculpts despite the problems I have had, so yes.

9. What did you order? Lina head in WS

When did you order? November 22nd, 2015.

How was the communication? Terrible. They took weeks to respond to important emails and FAQ questions.

How long did it take to ship? Delivery date said February 2nd and I received it on February 23rd.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes and no. Everything was great other than the elf ears. The resin is so thin that you can see the magnet through the ear, which is unfortunate.

Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, other than the thin resin of the elf ears.

Were you satisfied with the product? Yes.

Would you order from this company again? Yes. I plan to buy a Nael head from Supia in the near future.

10. * What did you order?
      Haeun

* When did you order?
      I made my order on September 7, 2017.

* How was the communication?
      Replies were not instant, but all of my questions were answered in a timely manner. :)

* How easy was it to pay?
      I paid with PayPal so it was not difficult.

* How long did it take to ship?
      The doll shipped on December 22, 2017 and arrived on December 28, 2017.

* Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      No, everything was perfect!

* If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      N/A

* Would you order from this company again?
      Yes, absolutely!

11. What did you order? Supia Giyom Head

When did you order? August 3rd 2018

How was the communication? Terrible. I tried using their Q&A section kept getting booted out, tried an email, nothing finally posted twice on their FB page. Got a reply and a lot of sorry. Made it sound like he would be shipped soon, but turned out he was shipped like next day, with no info. I had to go to my order and see he had shipped. I will say he was packed very well and he is perfect. How I am going to match that resin we'll have to see.

How easy was it to pay? Very easy. I used Paypal.

How long did it take to ship? Was just over a month. He shipped on the 8th and arrived on 12th of Sept. I figured a blank head should ship quickly and it the end it wasn't to long a wait.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? It's just the head, if I had the funds would have opted for body. Might use a store like BJDivas next time so at least I can better afford the full doll.

Did the item look like the sales pictures? Resin is way whiter then photos. I had only choice of NS Pink or Tan. I wish their NS was more yellow then white.

Were you satisfied with the product? I am happy with my head.

Would you order from this company again? Only through BJDivas as to hard to communicate with them.

Would you buy this company's products second-hand? For sure.

12. * What did you order? Juah - Double Jointed Body NS

* When did you order? February 18, 2019

* How was the communication? Responded to my questions within 2 or 3 days if I posted on their QnA. Never reply through personal email

* How easy was it to pay? Pay with Paypal.

* How long did it take to ship? It took them about 5 months to make and prepare for shipment. However, they provided three days shipping. My doll shipped out on 07/02 and arrived on 07/05.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes. I am very happy with my doll. Nice quality, detailed face-up and carefully packed the package.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes. Exactly!

* Were you satisfied with the product? Product = Yes / Service = No

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? I email them several times regarding the delay of my order. They replied with an apologies email and included a set of an outfit in my order.

* Would you order from this company again? Yes. I actually placed another order with them.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes

13. I just placed Juah with 65cm body last Saturday. My intention was to use her body with another head but the order of the head had been canceled so I want to change my order to ballerina body instead and maybe the skin colour too. I emailed Supia 3 times but didn't get any reply back. I understand they don't work on weekends but I waited for 2 week days and still got no reply. I even contacted them in their promotion post recently on this site. The thing is I paid in full so now I'm kind of panic, and the order status said I can't cancel at this time. Anyone please give me some feedbacks about their customer service? Because for me any business with poor customer service is not really trustworthy, and with such a large amount of money too.

14. Did they ever send