1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Supia Girls Discussion Thread Part IX

Feb 21, 2021

1. Because of Hamin's head size, plus with her elf ears, she has a large head and to me, I think the larger 65 body will balance her out.

2. Never did return with a photo of Ji-soo, my Ji-in.

[​IMG]

Since gotten her a choker. Arms came strung a smidgen too tight, and I'm not 100% sure if I'm sitting her correctly (the ratcheting thigh joints are unlike anything I've had before), but otherwise absolutely adore her vulnerable melancholy and posing skills. <3

3. Hi everyone, I've heard Supia girls wear smaller wigs but couldn't find detailed info on the exact head size. Would they look ok (not bobble-headed) hybrided with a narrow-shouldered body?

4. I can confirm that mine has wigs that are on the looser side for her size. It isn't SO small that a silicone cap doesn't help out but most wigs are still a little loose even then.

I don't have any other bodies to show you, but I have a bust that isn't supia, if you needed.

5. If the bust stand has a shoulder width of about 10 cm please do! It's the size of the body I'm trying to find a head for.
      But if not then I'd be grateful for your Supia's head circumference, it would help too!

6. I am really having a hard time with image hosting, but I did take some photos for you. It is a Nakana bust and looks great with my Lina sleeping head.

I would estimate that the shoulder width is about 3.75 inches wide, if that helps.

If you have ideas re image hosting, or how to get these pics up, let me know. Imgur is giving me issues.

7. I usually use flickr. If not then perhaps a shared folder in any cloud service like Dropbox etc. but I don't know if that works with DoA's image linking.

8. Let me know if this works! I converted the measurement to cm and it seems like it is just shy of the size you are looking for but it is pretty close!

20230114_164543
      20230114_164531

9. It works, thank you! :3nodding:

10. Most sd dolls are 'going realistic' and my Rose and Ruth, my only two, wear size 7/8 stretchy, as I only have Monique wigs. Hope it helps?

11. Mine curently has a Luts 8-9 inch wig and yes, its too big. Even the 'large' siliconw wig cap I have is too big. At the moment I'm just using a little bit of kneadable eraser to hold the wig on. I'm planning to buy a Luts 8 inch wig (listed as a separate category from the 8-9s) for another doll and I'm going to see if there's any difference.

12. I absolutely put 1/4 size wigs on my Rosy. 1/3 sizes just fell right off. /o\

13. Oh, I didn’t know that. I have a boy head (Zion) that I changed to a girl on the 65cm double jointed body who wears an 8-9” wig well.

14. I think Rosy was the smallest head.

15. I'm certain she absolutely is, lol! Though, I was never sure just how much larger others were compared to her~

16. Naomi is also on the smaller size. Monique's 8-9 is large on her.

17. I like Licht's 8/9 wigs, they are kinda small and very stretchy, so the 8/9 size fits very well. Crobidoll also makes a size 8/8.5 wig that is a tight fit on these girls.

18. Hi, sorry if this question has been answered before :sweat I'm wondering what clothes fit the Ballerina Body. I'm assuming regular 1/3 tops, but the pants/skirts part has me a bit hesitant. Where do you guys usually buy bottoms for your girls? And what size?

19. My Nine9style and TTYA SD13 boy jeans work quite well on the 60 ballerina body!