1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Supia Girls Discussion Thread Part IX

Feb 21, 2021

1. The new resin tones are so pretty!

I ordered a DF-H 1/3 boy body for a lina head, and I'm thinking the new rose pink resin might be a better match for when I order the head, but I'm going to wait to get the body and match it to my 2020 NS haeun before I decide.

2. A lina boy! That'll be neat, hope you post when he's all together!

Happy Holiday and Happy Spring to everyone :D

3. Supiadoll showed the Real skin color on their Instagram and they also teased a gray resin color! :D Gray would be so nice! I'm looking forward to seeing sculpts in that color. Ahh, I really want a girl in each of the new colors! They're all too pretty. :XD:

4. Wow, a lot of new colors, some being variations of white it seems. So which resin color is my doll? She was the newest tan until now???

5. So she's the Light Tan right? That was the newest tan before this current update.
      Apparently the light tan is being discontinued, so the darkest resin will be the Milk Brown now

6. So they are slowly getting rid of anything darker, that's so sad! I guess knowing that information isn't going to be so useful to me, LOL, I won't be able to get it in the future anyway :doh Thanks @Meyneth It's really sad because Supiadolls were so beautiful in the original dark color :(

7. official photos of Esther in milk brown are up on the site now ^^ she's really beautiful

link: LOVE, SUPIADOLL

8. Well, I did ask them if their new peachy normal matched their older old normal, they said it matches volks?? Thought I'd let you all know in case you're interested :D

9. Do a lot of companies match their normal resin color to volks? I love to hybrid dolls left right and center, but volks isn't really a company that's on my radar

10. I mean, I have a few Volks girls and I have a Supia body in the original normal colour. I could do a little comparison if you need?

11. I asked because I wanted to match Fairyland and was hoping it would match like it used to. I'm hoping that it still does because I have a fairyland head I'd like to put on an f65 body. Both because I don't have a body for her, and because I think those broad shoulders would look better on her than on a fairyand body anyway. Unfortunately this particular doll has a beautiful face up that I don't want to change and thus I have got to try to match the resident as best I can.

12. I definitely will! I've wanted one since the last time I was in the hobby, so I'm happy to finally be able to get him.

13. Does white skin resemble Volks white as well?

Or is it better the cream white?

Any idea which other company resembles their white resin?

#33 Demiurgo, Apr 12, 2021
      Last edited: Apr 12, 2021
    14. Hmm I haven’t been interested in supia in a long while but seeing Esther in that new tan color seems so magical. I’m tempted :( I do wonder what fits the ballerina body as well though

15. The new Real skin and Milk Brown look really similar in the new Instagram post. I think I'm ordering Real skin twins and trading one of my Light Tan girls for a Milk Brown eventually... ><

I'm going to need a new dolly cabinet

16. Super congrats @DawnDusk , when you find you've been wanting a doll for years, you know it's gotta come home :D

@Demiurgo When I look at it, I think it's pure white, but then I put it next to a couple of other whites that I thought were pure white, and found there are slight differences. Here is my photo with supia in the middle. You can see DF-A on the left is brighter white, and DF-H is a creamier color. But I still consider them all paper white. BTW, it's pretty easy to blush to match a head to a darker body.

@sweetpumpkinpiex she just has huge hips, but top wise I've fit SD and bottoms, she is wearing something made for Iplehouse SID :D

LOL, @Meyneth I don't have any space for more dolls, but they still seem to come home anyway, and everyone has to scoot to the left, LOL.

17. My Juah changed her status to Before Shipping today! :D

I am so stoked that Supia is now offering gray skin. I used to want a gray Lana years ago, but wasn't willing to do the dye job myself. Maybe next year...

18. My heart screaming for Esther! Or Heeji :XD: I wonder how pink and bright the rose pink skin is- I wish I can see it on a doll. Undecided between real and pink skin. First though- I should figure out which girl I want :chibi

19. @IngieBee As always you come to my rescue :D Thank you so much! And I totally forgot about matching the head with the body! >.<

20. Oh cool, so glad It was helpful :D