1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SUPIA - Lina and Lana - Elves & Humans

Nov 13, 2008

1. Is it possible these girls might make an appearance at Idex in Orlando?? I would love to see them in person. First impression is I favor the top scuplt but after the comments on the bottom scuplt looking like beatiful Rosy. I may have to reconsider. I agree, can't wait to see what the artist does with paint to bring them to life and I to would like to see a small bust too as these seem to be more impish and childlike.

2. I like the second girl very much... wow, an elf from Supia is a dream come true! Although I would prefer MSD size... all well, can't have everything.

3. No new photo's up yet?

4. is there any more news about these beautifull and promising dolls? I'm Incredibly curious!

5. I'm in touch with them-- we don't have things ready yet. I will be posting information when it arrives. I have asked a couple simple questions, regarding if the body type is a new one, or if they will go on the Supia 58cm Rosy-Roda body. I will give you the information I get... as soon as it comes.

Catrina

6. Please - could you possibly ask the 'age' of the sculpts? ^^; It's really hard to tell from the photograph, but I think they look less mature than a lot of 1/3 scale BJDs - which would be wonderful. I think I am in love with the little smile...

7. [​IMG]
      "more pictures coming soon"
      also new girls will be arriving to you

8. [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

2008 6 December ...
      we can be meet at the supiadollz.com
      Lina & Lana by artist youjin,Kim

9. I love them! their faces are so pretty! I'll look forward to 6 december then!
      They are so incredibly cute!

Can I ask, is that the regular supia roda and rosy body I see there? Will these girls come with that bodytype?

10. No preview picture of Lana with makeup? I am hoping very much for a less mature body small bust.

11. I think the second girl is lana, the first lina.
      On www.supiadollz.com I found more pictures of both girls!
      They are amazing!

12. oh thanks its Lina I like best less rounded eyes higher eye eyebrow. Linas really beautiful. Now this that a new body ? will she come with a smaller chest part option. The chest is beautiful though most realistic I have seen so far on a doll...

13. I think that is the same body my Roda has, Lina is so adorable, and those elf ears are too cute.

14. Oh my oh my. She is just wonderful. I love Lana, and I already know how amazing the Supia body is.

15. love, love, love Lana

16. Very lovely. I think I prefer Lina... the ears are really fun!

17. *wants*

[​IMG]

She's perfect for my character Atin, but probaly will take a while bevore I can get her home.

18. lina christmas~
      [​IMG]
      supiadollz.com

19. Lina is very pretty, and Lana is so cute and childlike. Like Treelore, I am wondering about a smaller chest option - especially for Lana.

20. It is the 6th today! I love both of these girls and am stalking the computer in anticipation and wondering when ordering will begin.
      Does anyone know if Layaway is available at all? I can't decide on who is my fave so....well you know!!;)