1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SUPIA - Lina and Lana - Elves & Humans

Nov 13, 2008

1. There doesn't seem to be too much talk about Lina and Lana...? :nowords:
      I recently got notice from Catrina that the dolls will be shipping from Korea in about a weeks time :celebrate so I thought I would bump this thread. Anyone else looking forward to receiving their doll besides me :?

2. I wanna see owner pics so I can have a idea on how their elf ears are attached and how much they stick out with a wig on. I wonder how their makeup will look as well if anyone got the Supia faceup. They were made with Urethane instead of French Resin right?

3. I love Lana, she has such an innocent look! Her lips are so sweet, I can hardly resist the temptation! If only I had the money..... T_T

4. I really think I want Lana and maybe Lina, but I want to see some owner pics before I decide. I can't wait to see photos.

Yia

5. I'm waiting for my Lana!! The last I heard was that they would hopefully be shipping towards the end of February, so I guess it'll be soon. Lizbet, which girl did you get?

6. I wait a Lina since December, 11th

7. Oh man I just found this thread. My name IS Lina, and it's creepy because the doll looks a lot like me. Now I'm kinda dying to get her. The fact that she is elven makes me die a little inside (good way! good way!)
      So questions-
      These dolls are still order-able, correct?
      How long will they be produced (ballpark number)?
      Lastly, they don't accept layaway do they? I couldn't find anything on the site about it.
      Thanks in advance!

8. I ordered Lana with the artist face up in normal beige urethane. Im hoping they'll be shipping soon...!

9. hello supiadoll family.
      this is supiadoll in korea.
      we are very sorry about delayed.
      the shippment will be start soon.
      we recieved e-mail from the american agency yesterday.
      they gonna be send us the customers addresses(who odered november) for direct shipping.
      we'll be start shippment imediately,when we recieve the addresses.
      we are very sorry about long time delayed.
      if you have question,please E-mail us.
      [email protected]

thank you.

10. Anyone received shipping notices yet?

11. I really really want to order a Lana, but I kind of wanted to wait to see owner pictures....oh and there's the small issue of having to save up the $$$. I keep checking to see if anyone has received their girls yet.

12. Nope... haven't heard anything yet. I'll be posting up pictures when I get my Lana, so there will be pictures!! Hopefully soon!!

13. I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one with no shipping notice yet, hopefully it won't be long now though *crosses fingers*

14. Hi there everyone,.
      Supia has begun shipping the dolls directly from Korea. Thanks for your patience ...

If we get the tracking numbers from them, we will send them to you.

15. Anyone receive any tracking information?
      I haven't.

Catrina ~ Why is Supia shipping the dolls directly to us? I thought they usually ship to you and then you check our orders to make sure everything is correct and then ship to us with our tracking information. Did something change? Or has it always been this way with Supia?

I prefer that you get our dolls first because I know that my order is checked for correctness and I always get tracking information?

16. I haven't heard anything yet either. :| And the free direct shipping was a part of the holiday event at Supia International.

17. Thank You Webster87...I had forgotten about that.
      Im hoping that soon our dolls will start arriving. It does seem likes it's taking longer then expected.

18. My father just called to let me know Lina arrived, so I'll be going to pick her up from next door in a few hours. So there's good news -- they are absolutely on the way! I didn't get a tracking number, but she's here, so hopefully that can ease everyone's minds a little.

19. Sweet. I hope my girl arrives soon. Will you be posting pictures? I had such a hard time choosing between Lina and Lana. I eventually picked Lana though, but I have plans to get Lina too someday.