1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Supia - Muse and Hael

Feb 18, 2011

1. Oh mon dieu I am soooo in love with Muse...I have no money right now, of course, waaahhh!! :cry So I am seconding the request for hybrids. I might be able to buy her head and see if it would work on my Everpurple Iris body-- it matches Volks normal resin, would it match Supia's also?

2. i really don't know as volks normal is more yellowsih then pink skin, i've read somewhere that supia NS is more like crystal rose...but i'm quite sure...

3. I wonder how long they'll take to ship out. Has anyone dealt with Supia recently?

4. unfortunatley i've plannes something for DEC but then i've changed my mind, so i really don't know...

5. I don't know if my experience with Supia is too long ago, I bought a doll from them half a year ago. They shipped the doll in about 45 days after payment. I think it was pretty fast thought.

6. wow agree with you, supia is very very fast then!

7. I could have sworn at the end of last year that people were complaining about the wait, and their lack of communication, but Supua took that time off to get it straightened out, so hopefully they're on top of things and can ship dolls out speedily. I'm VERY excited to get my Muse, so I hope they ship ASAP.

8. Supia normal is a pinekeish pale normal; it matches well with Dollmore, DZ pink, Iple normal, Glorydoll, Elfdoll and in general, all the normal skins that are pale and tend more to pink than to yellow.

9. thanks so much fro the info Marta, comes really really handy!

10. Wow they're both really beautiful! I prefer Hael over Muse though, she reminds me a little of a more childish Rosy :aheartbea:aheartbea Definitely one for the wishlist. Oh and did I dream this or did Supia announce that they were discontinuing their tan skin? I can't find anything about it. It would be a shame, the Supia tan skin is one of the most beautiful tan colours around.

11. I really don't know, where you've read it?
      It would be really really sad.....
      BTW you can put an enquire directly on their Q&A board.

12. lady-kitsune : Please if you don't mind! I'm curious how NS looks against Soom's WS. I really appreciate it!

Zomboid : I do believe that tan will no longer be available. I think it was just too hard to do. Supia says they'll be introducing new colors, so we'll see. The tan really was beautiful!

13. That's the problem, I don't remember lol. I think it was on Supia's website but I'm not sure. It said something like there had been too many problems with the production of the tan skin. I wish I could remember where I read it...

edit: ah ok LotusMoon confirmed it. Too bad...:(

14. ohhh i'm such sad for your really*MOD hugs on*, but hopefully Supia could do some fresh skin like the IP, it could be interesting.....

15. LotusMoon: Photo. It's not the best comparison as there was some photo editing involved, I'll make a better picture once I have the time and nice light, but here you can see the difference between the SM Appini (produced May 2010) and Supia Yan (produced March 2009). The photo dates from June 2010. If you want a hybrid - that's a definite no, but otherwise they look nice together.

16. thanks so much for sharing the link!It comes really handy.

17. lady-kitsune : Thank you! I wasn't planning on making a hybrid. I wanted a supia girl to go with a WS Soom, which is why I want her in WS, but NS looks like they go well together.

18. OMG I love these news girls! I'm trying to get out of bjds but supia is making it really hard. I think I like Hael the best.

19. those latest tow mold are really handosome agree with you, it's hard to quit....

20. LotusMoon: at least the old Supia NS is really gentle, a rather pale tone, which is why they look really well with WS Soom dolls - especially IRL ^___^