1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Supia - Muse and Hael

Feb 18, 2011

1. So do we have until feb28th to order these two girls? I checked the other supia thread and no one seems to know. Also, I'm confused on where I was supposed to post my question. I really want to order Muse, but I just need to double check when the last day is.

2. What gives you the impression that they're limited to Feb? I haven't found anything that implies that, so I was just curious why you think i tmight be so?

3. Supia's news page says things they were planning for the new year:" Third, during our winter event, we had to close our shopping mall because of the problem of shipment.
      So we'll change the ending date to February 28, 2011."

The engrish is hard for me to decipher, but i thought I understood that it meant that the ordering period was going to close on February 28th. Was I way off base? I'm sorry, i have never order from Supia before and I'm not sure how it works :(

4. we should ask directly to Supia then juts to be sure....

5. Tetradeka, they had a winter event scheduled for different dates, but had to close the site much earlier because they got too many orders. They then prolonged the event to February so that those people who couldn't order during the original run would get a second chance :) It has nothing to do with the new girls - they are not limited.
      But just to be clear: Supia sometimes put their dolls out of stock (as is currently the case with Yan and Yisol), then put them back on. *the tan Rosy is definitely sold out though - they discontinued their tan as someone has already mentioned earlier in the thread.*

6. Thank you! I just asked Supia the same question and the answered the same. So I placed a Muse on layaway last night and I am so excited! I guess I just have to wait for the first invoice, right?
      I like the new Supia double joint body, I want the mobility :)

7. ohh congrats dear, i'm very very happy for you!

8. Oh thank you Savage. I'm getting nervous though, I am still waiting for my invoice :P I just hope they don't cancel my order or anything. I ordered Muse with the smoky eye so I can put her in a black wig. I am so stoked for her! I really hope she is what I have in mind for this character that's dear to me.

9. i'm sure you'll going to receved fastly your invoice, i'll keep my finger crossed for you!

10. Yay! I just sent my first Layaway payment for Muse! I made a mistake last week and sent the money to [email protected]!
      The correct address is [email protected] I felt so stupid! Thankfully, I called Paypal and cancelled and everything was put in order. I hope I never make that mistake again. Does anyone know if Muse has the Smokey or the Normal makeup in the website pictures? I am excited for her!

11. Hi Tetradeka! Congrats on Muse! I was wondering, did Supia send you an invoice or did you just send a payment in? Thanks! (Btw, you may want to ask Supia about the makeup.)

12. Hey pacific: I asked Supia twice for a paypal invoice, but all they did was send me an email and a response on the QandA with the amount to pay for my first layaway. I ended up just sending it to them, but I was in a hurry and distracted and didn't notice I typed in the email incorrectly :( That was exactly what I was afraid would happen!

So I guess according to other people as well on the Supia 2010 review thread, they also just sent payment and didn't get an invoice.

13. Thanks for the info Tetradeka! Just checking if they changed their payment process since last year now that they are doing layaway now. ^^

14. I really love the new ones, they are so beautiful, specially Hael!!! i want her!!!, but i would like her in WS, so i have to wait, and i can not wait to have my Roda! *____*

15. ohh dear i'm gald you've fixed, do not worry sometimes i get wrong either with those paypal address, i think is a bit stressful to send payment on your own, i'm alyways nervous...

16. So has anyone gotten their Muse or Hael yet? I'm getting ready to send my second payment in next week and I was just curious how fast Supia is. :)

17. It's been a month since I paid for my Muse, and nothing yet. I left them a message asking for a shipping estimate, though. I feel sort of rude asking after only a month, but I've never ordered from Supia, and the company review thread has some wildly varying times, so I want to hear it from them. I want to have her home SO BADLY.

18. well to ask don't cost a thing, at least you just wish to have an idea about timeframe nothing more, plase keep us update!

19. Rottedgirl: please let us know as soon as you have an estimate! I am curious of their production times. Plus, please post your pictures too!!

20. Hi!
      I really love these new girls from Supia, but I would like to have them as an Msd. I saw an supia's websites that the heads were sold Separately. Have any of you got some suggestions for bodies that might fit their head and resin type?

Ida