1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Supia - Muse and Hael

Feb 18, 2011

1. I think the heads might be way too big, since they fit size 8-9 wig. You will have a crazy bobble head effect if you try to put it on an msd body.

2. Got a shipping notice this morning, my Muse head is on her way!

3. Congratulations, avrilpaeony! Is she coming with a faceup? Maybe this means more Muse/Haels will follow?
      Has anyone else received their dolls yet? (fidgets impatiently)

4. Yes she is coming with the smoky faceup, hope she slips through customs as it will only be a small box!

5. Muse has arrived, sailed through Customs with no charges, intended to get a photo tonight but it is dark now so will try in morning.

6. Hi, sorry to pop in just like this, I have a quick question about the Muse head.
      Does anybody have an idea which body, except the Supia body itself, would go with this head.
      I really like the head, but not so sure about the body..until proven wrong of course :P

7. I have mine on the Elfdoll body, seems a similar size as I have had both bodies in the past.

8. THanks , avrilpaeony. I am really curious to see pics of your Muse :)

I am a total Supia noob, but I understood the old body is not that posable, but have np idea what other bodies would fit, if it has to be also the exact length of the original body.

9. Quick photo of Muse, if anyone wants more head/body photos I am happy to oblige but I am going away this afternoon back Wednesday so will not be able to take any more photos until probably Thursday/Friday. She is wearing 14mm eyes and has the smoky face-up.

[​IMG]

10. OHHH she is wonderful, Avrilpaeony!! Thanks so much for posting this pic! I love her pouty face and elf ears...she is everything I hoped for. Please post more pics when you return! :) And congratulations!

Oh, and what size wig does she wear? I know Roda/Rosy are on the smaller (7/8") side....

11. Oh WOW!!!! So beautiful, and I really like the wig you gave her <3

I think I am going to order the head and wait for the perfect body to come along :)

12. Yay! congratulations! Thank you so much for the picture :)

13. She is wearing an 8/9 wig, all my girls wear that size, if the wig is a bit loose I just put a silicone wig cap on first to stop it sliding off. The wig is a short one I just put on quickly for the photo but I really like the pixie cut look of it. Driving down from York to London shortly in this strangely hot out-of-season weather we are having at the moment.

14. She's so beautiful... Could you put photos where we could see the body?

15. avrilpaeony, she's just stunning, much better IRL than in her promo pictures. Congrats!!!

16. Does the muse head comes with both elf and the human ears ? is that why it is more expensive than the other heads ?
      avrilpaeony...did you get both? *___*

17. Malvina yes Muse comes with both sets of magnetic ears as do Lina and Lana.

18. Awesome Rottedgirl!! My Muse is trapped in customs since Thursday, but I'm sure she will be here next week. I love your Muse so much!