1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Supia Tanned Roda and Rosy

Oct 14, 2006

1. Ok, a little late getting into this thread, but asmany of you have said. She is absolutly stunning. :D I'd love to get one too!

2. Only twenty? I'd love to have one! Can you tell me how to possibly get one, once they're available? Meaning, will I have to be in front of a moniter the day of the sale, continually refreshing?

3. Oh! I want one! And I told myself no more big dolls!

Can't you talk her into making more than twenty? Why so few after all that work?

Nancy

4. So she's not for sale yet? Is this like the Aida event? When does she go on sale?

5. There seems to be some pictures up on the CyWorld site now, but I can't see them; they are labeled RODA, and the thumbnails are blank ~ when I click on them a new page with no picture in it comes up, yet all the images have comments (little numbers next to their titles) so somebody must be seeing them.

6. OMG I just saw the Cyworld pictures of Roda..... Are those teeth in those pictures?:?
      ~Anthony

7. I'm on a Mac, and I must be missing a plugin or something, because I cannot see the pictures or the thumbnails. I can see where they should be but its just white boxes. Somebody please take some screencaps.... :eusa_prey

8. Today, unspeakably gorgeous new photos of Roda have appeared on the Cyworld site: supiadoll.cyworld.com

The theme of these pictures, Mystical Stars. This is a favorite look of Yu Jin's work. The photos are in Shockwave so they can't be linked to but you can go there and print out a pic for yourself. Go down to the bottom, and you will see some thumbnails. The two on the far left are the new ones. You will definitely find it worth your while to see this girl.

She's having some fun taking lovely photos of her new doll. Information about the sale is imminent. We were expecting it last weekend but I think she wanted to take some really really devastating photos, and she did. I've written her a couple letters this week.. hope to hear more soon.

Bravo Yu Jin!

Catrina

P.S. I'm a Mac user 90% but I can not see the Shockwave files on any of my OS X macs. I'm only able to see them on PC. If I save and print them, and then scan them (like I did in previous photos) it just won't do those photos justice. Is it possible to screencap with a Shockwave file on board? Not sure... any takers?

9. I'm going to try to use the PC upstairs and see if I can screencap from there. BRB:)

Edit: PC upstairs is useless ~ anyone else have any luck. Screencap with the "Printscreen" key and paste into a new window in Paint or Photoshop of whatever image manipulation software you have.

10. Blinded by the beauty....
      [​IMG]

11. Teeth! :D And a white wig! She's trying to kill me.:love

Thank you for posting the new photos! Not that I really needed more incentive. :)

12. Ohhh WOWEEEEEE WOW!!! She looks AMAZING. I like her more than the first Supia even!

13. stunning.

just stunning.

14. Catrina, Would you happen to have any measurments on this girl yet?:D I'd love to know how big her gorgeous head will be;)
      ~Anthony

15. *sigh* screw the boyfriend - I'm in love with a heavenly creature beyond reach... ze perfect happiness... now let's go sink our sorrow in computer class *lol*

16. She is such a beauty. Yes I think she is more beautiful then my First Supia60. I keep chexking multiple times daily for word of her introduction!!!
      Susanna

17. Catrina, will the Supia International website be updated as quickly as this thread? I'm just wondering because DoA will be down for a while this weekend for the move to the new server (YAY!), so we could be without news here for a little while. I surely don't want to miss anything due to server problems. :sweat

18. NEWS:
      We have the info for the order and we'll be doing the ordering for both Supia and Limhwa on Saturday.
      (these two are friends so perhaps they are conspiring to kill me?? LOL)

Please watch either the Supia site or the customer service forum we have created: www.magicaldoll.com/forums
      We will be posting FULL INFORMATION TOMORROW.

NEWS ON SUPIA:

***:lol: She has agreed to sell her as a non-limited doll!! However, we don't know how long that will be. And, this means we don't have to worry about only having one ordering period. That being said, I don't think she can go over 20 per month. So orders will be limited each month, due to her production capabilities. I will be using the same system as with Limhwa 57 girls.

****Order will take place by email at two times this Saturday (one will be after dark if you are Orthodox:aheartbea ). From the first orders we receive at those two times, we will take half of the order at the first time and half at the second.

**** We will have full info here,
      on the web site: www.supiadolls.com
      and on the customer service forum for our artists
      www.magicaldoll.com/forums
      AND we will also try to email people who contacted us recently. However, please don't rely on getting one. Many people bitterly complain they don't get the emails but there is nothing we can do if your IP blocks them. So please check our sites tomorrow, check here, and you can even post questions on our customer service forum. We will be on there right up to the sale on Saturday answering questions.

Okey doke. Good luck everyone and I hope you are pleased Roda is not limited. AND, I have more photos which I will share tomorrow too :fangirl:

Thanks for your interest!
      Catrina

19. Yay! That is awesome, the best news anyone who has been checking this thread fervently since last Friday while waiting for updates.

Thanks, Catrina :D