1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Supia Tanned Roda and Rosy

Oct 14, 2006

1. Thanks Twigling, for your patience and persistence.

Supia admitted she got really exhausted recently with the effort of finishing this doll. I know for a fact she has been working on it for most of this year. I'm thrilled she will allow Roda to be a non-limited. Roda really looks like a masterpiece to me, so it will be exciting to have her enjoyed by more of her admirers out there.

Catrina

2. All of my previously squee-free places are now full of
      SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :D

I was praying that the delay was due to a limited/non-limited debate! Thank you so much for this Catrina! :abow:

You better believe I'll be jumping on that first order, though!! :aninja: :apirate: :apig: :sumomo:

3. :sumomo: This is amazing. My Sister and I can finally Stop fighting!!!!! This is the Absolute Best news I've heard all DAY!!!!!:sumomo: Catrina You are absolutely Amazing:D THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! This has got to be the best news I've heard all Day:fangirl:
      ~Anthony

4. Thank you, Catrina, that´s wonderful news!
      Looks like I might not loose hope after all <3 <3 <3!

5. The news that she won't be a limited doll is one of the best news I've had so far. I really really want her. And she just makes me hold my breath everytime I look at her. Three cheers!

6. Ha, ha. My credit cards thank the gods that she made this decision, but my bank account won't. It's still money spent whether now or later. I'm just glad I didn't have to make the decision between her and another doll I've been coveting.

7. Lovely...reminds me of the Limwha half elf I spectacularly failed to buy and have regretted ever since!

8. Thanks Catrina for convincing her, now I wont feel guilty about trying for her- but in the future. So excited. This Bimong group makes the most gorgeous dolls. IMHO

9. Oooh, this is great news! I've actually a chance of getting her now! XD

10. If we get over 20 orders, we will be emailing her the number in case she decides to accommodate ALL orders taken. Please everyone, give it a try. She has worked on this doll for over 6 months and I'd like to give her a really nice big first order to reward her for her tremendous effort for us!!

AND.. guess what? First post in this thread has a lot of juicy new official pics of Roda for you, taken by Supia. The back shot is simply stunning.:aheartbea :aheartbea What a gorgeous gorgeous girl.

Enjoy!!

Car

11. Oh geez. The new pictures are fabulous!

12. I just saw the new pictures of her, and wow. She could possibly be the most beautiful 60cm girl ever put together. Her face is gorgeous, her body is perfect, and I love the articulation (yay mid-torso joint!) Supia must have worked extremely hard on her for six months- the detail is just amazing!

Omg I neeeeed one. I probably have to push all my other plans for her :drool

13. Do you have any sort of measurements for her? Is she as big as the previous 60cm girl? Much as I love mine, she's impossible to dress!

14. i just aw the images on the first page...

her features are so elegant and realistic. her eyes look like they're gazing into you. i'm just in awe.

15. Oh, Wow! I've been so enchanted by what I had seen of her, I didn't think I could be more excited. :dance She looks like she's got some really solid engineering under that incredible shell! A real contraposto pose! Her elbows are in the right place when her arms are at rest. There's no weird gap in the line of her knees when her legs are bent. Her feet look naturally planted on the ground. And she's got individual vertebrae in her back! And those hip bones! *swoon*
      Best of all, her head is still a bit large for her body, so she won't look too bizarrely realistic next to all of my pumpkin-headed dolls. :whee:

Come home to me Nina! :D I guess I'll be dashing home from work to join the evening order. Please don't fail me stupid crosstown bus! :eusa_pray

16. OMG St. James you just took the Words and Thoughts right out of my Mouth;) I was just thinking the Absolute Same thing about this girl's Perfet Structure and Elegant Joints:love I'm so in love with her.... Please Lord let me be able to get her:eusa_pray
      ~Anthony

17. I feel silly having to ask this, but I can't find it anywhere... How much is she?

18. That is a VERY good Question. I've been so excited about the news on her Release that I haven't even stopped to think how much she is going to be:sweat I just want her so Badly:abambi:
      ~Anthony

19. So... YOU PEOPLE ARE ORDERING A DOLL WITHOUT KNOW HOW MUCH SHE IS??? Brave people! Do anyone even have a guess on her price? Less then a 1000?

20. That's just how badely Most of us want her. Price is no Object... Well, sort of:sweat I'm not rich, but I really want her;) I'm guessing around $750 though... Catrina you Awesome woman you, would you enlighten us?
      ~Anthony