1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Supia Tanned Roda and Rosy

Oct 14, 2006

1. My Tanned Rosy's new wig just arrived, so after thurs (which is when my last exam is), it'll be picspam tiem! :lol: I've had the girl since the beginning of this year, and still haven't given her a proper photoshoot (or uh... decided on a name :sweat)... I've promised myself I have to do it though, since there don't seem to be enough photos of Tanned Rosys floating around.

2. You girls are so lucky! I'm so sad I missed this girl when she was up. Tanned Rosy's are gorgeous. :aheartbea

3. Hopefully tanned Rosy will come back sometime, I guess we just have to be patient. Can't wait to see your girl, blackpaperbag!

4. All of the supia girls are just gorgeous. I really love Rosy!

5. Does anyone know when there might be another ordering period for Tan Rosy again?

6. blackpaperbag, your Rosy's gorgeous, and a beautiful photo, too... I love b&w.

7. Hello thread!

I find I keep coming back to look at the Supia girls even though I thought I'd decided to stick with MSD's! I don't know if I can resist a Rosy too, especially tanned as she would make a great partner for my 70cm boy - however, sometimes I look at her and think she looks a little 'cold hearted' and I'm worrying about if I ever was so lucky to afford her, whether I would bond with her. Roda seems to have a more neutral expression, but it's Rosy that really takes my breath away.

I have never seen a picture here or elsewhere where I didn't like her face, and wondered if anyone had pics of face ups they or someone else had done where she looked more 'warm', to see if it's possibly to alter the mood/expression simply with a face up. Any ideas?:sweat

8. I must get Rosy, Im selling or trading my tan Lishe to get her! blackpaperbag, she is so pretty, I'm jealous...

9. I have a Supia Rosy currently on layaway with another DoA member and I am greatly anticipating her coming to my home and whiling away the days doing research for her.
      The question most forefront in my mind right now is
      What size wig to buy Rosy???? I have noted her stats on the Supia website and it says she is a size 8, and 20.2cm on my tape measure comes in at the tail end of what would be a 7-8, but also CAN she get away with an 8-9 or is that really just too big? I ask as some company wigs that I like don't come in the right colour and size to be exact for her so I'm wondering if I go larger with a wig that I love, will it just look ridiculous?

10. I have a Rosy and I bought a JPOP 7/8 wig which fits her snuggly. I also purchased a Leeke Dollga wig in 8/9 which fits her loosely. There is probably a fair amount of difference brand to brand but the 7/8 for me fits better.
      I bought 16mm eyes but honestly feel a smaller eye might be better as there is almost no white showing. I plan to visit IDEX and see what a 14mm might look like.
      I have purchased cheery doll clothes and have some style9 on order. I have no idea of the shoes but hope to know after I visit IDEX.

11. Ahhh, that's good to know and thankyou!:)

I think I will go with the 7-8 then as my msd wears that too and also apparently my (incoming) SD Unidoll Lily - so there will be lots of wig swapping going on! I did wonder too about clothing as being 58cm I thought she might not fit the more traditional 60cm clothing, that being said I think Dollmore's Eve girls are closer at 57cm

Dollmore Eve stats
      height : 57cm
      * Circumference of Head : 21cm
      * Circumference of chest : 23.5cm
      * Circumference of waist : 17cm
      * Circumference of hips : 24.5cm
      * Circumference of wrist : 5cm
      * Circumference of ankle : 6.5cm
      * Lenth of arm : 18cm
      * Lenth of "from waist to the end of foot" : 36.5cm
      * eye size : 16mm
      * Foot size : 6.5cm
      * wig size : 8-9 size

Supia Rosy stats
      Height:58 cm
      Head circumference:20.2 cm (8 inch)
      Waist:16 cm
      Leg length:30 cm (including feet)
      Thigh: 14.2 cm
      Bust: 24 cm
      Foot length: 6.8cm
      Wrist: 5.5 cm
      Ankle: 7 cm

...so Rosy is slightly bigger in chest, but slimmer in waist than EVE, but foot size is comparable, so I would imagine Dollmore shoes would fit.

I decided too that I would probably go with 14mm eyes as the ones in her promo pics are slightly large for what I am looking for.

Hope you have a good time at IDEX! Also, if you care to share, would love to see pics of Rosy here :)

12. I have a Rosy, my Valencia, and she wears usually an MSD size wig, but it does depend on the company.
      Also, my girl always sits leaning on one hip. That is an interesting Supia girl fact!

13. That is interesting! So how do you find they pose in general? :)

14. My Roda poses wonderfully, and I love the way she can have that leaning pose when standing, such attitude for my Angel;)

15. I am wondering if there will be a tan pre-order in the future~?

16. I was wondering the same exact thought:):candycane

17. I'm not the only one! xD Which doll did you want to order in tan? =3 I'd loove to order tan rosy now (I saved enough money!)

18. I've just discovered Supia dolls, and fell in love with Roda and Rosy. I am especially interested in a tanned Rosy. I hope there's another pre-order for them soon.

19. Does anyone remember how much more (about?) it was to order one in tan? I know it's not an option at the moment and that the prices have changed now that they have their own website, but I'm curious as to how much it might be.​