1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Supia Tanned Roda and Rosy

Oct 14, 2006

1. I tried ordering a Supia doll recently. I sent an email to them. I got a reply from Dollfair (their agent in the U.S.) -- I was told that they are not taking Supia orders. So if anyone knows if and when Supia will resume taking orders -- I'd love to know too!

2. you know i would love to know this too!

3. I just checked the Supia site and someone asked on 4/23 when Rosy will be in tan resin again and this was the response:

"we are very thanks for your interesting supiadoll.
      and now,we are making a color for beauty.
      maybe,in summer we may open tan color skn dolls.
      we are very thank you.
      we love you supiafamily."

OMG does this mean they are working on it?? They are going to get a flood of orders if they re-release her in tan. I'm excited!

4. If so, I am on the list! I've been waiting on her release for months.

5. Me too! She was the only doll I "had to have" the moment I saw her. I think I may have to break my rule about only buying dolls I've been able to save the cash for if she comes out before I'm ready, lol.

6. A tan Rosy would be the death of me and my bank account, if they release her.....my poor Roda would be sooo jealous;)

7. Ugh, I'm tempted to wait and order a tan rosy if they ever put them out again, but I want to mod her. Does anyone know if the colour is all the way through? Doesn't... look like it is, but I don't really know if that counts for truth XD

8. I dont think modding would be a good idea on any tan doll, they seem to leave behind some kind of VERY noticable markings. = / Thats the thing that scares me about Tan dolls... I want her, but im scared of her..:doh

9. It really depends on the marking and where it is on the doll. Most are okay these days, unless you want to sand them or mod... them XD General moving and accidental scratches are usually fine.

Lol, I ended up just buying her in NS. Definitely go for the tan if you can, I've not heard a bad word against supia tan ^^

10. An update since I'm stalking the Q&A board (even though I can't afford another girl, lol):
      On May 16, someone asked "I was wondering if you were planning on offering dolls in tan skin soon"

And Supia's response pretty much confirms the re-release of tan skin:
      "
      we are very thankyou.
      and we have a plan for tan skin.
      we are very sorry, make you hard.^^ please understand us.
      soon.., you can meet tan girls."

Still don't know when "soon" is, but at least we know they're doing it!

11. There's been no news yet of the tan ordering period. I can't wait to get her......I have wanted her for months. I already have the face-up artist ready and a spot in my sewing room.

12. Face up is beautiful!!
      I like this lip,is very lovely,and they are very gentle temperament
      Looks very attractive~~

13. I'm really hoping that a tanned ordering period will come up in the spring. :D

14. I wrote them today so I hope to get an answer soon.

15. Well....I asked and I was told that the co-worker who clones the dolls cant make the tan color still and to wait a little bit longer. I'm ready to give up and buy someone else.

16. Awwww! That's too bad. They would get so many orders if they would just release the tan version. Dunno if they realize that. Thanks so much for asking and getting that info, though. Maybe I'll actually have time to save up now, lol.

17. I just asked and found out that supia tan is dyed all the way through the resin.

18. I wrote them a couple of days ago but haven't received a reply. Usually I get one pretty quickly. I'm hoping they're busy getting the website ready for selling!

19. What an amazing doll. Do you know if the tanned ones will be released next month?

20. Has anyone heard anything recently about the release of tans? I finally have enough and I'm being tempted by other dolls. Ack!

Actually, funny thing. It's been taking so long that I just casually decided I wanted tan while looking through this thread and was able to save up the full amount and they still haven't released it. LOL.