1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

:: { Sweet Gale } :: Discussion Thread

Nov 25, 2011

1. They changed the ordering schedule from March 12 - 14 to March 19 - 23 :horror:

Anyway, you guys looking into what body to get? I'm of getting the Doll Family H 56cm body but still looking around. I like that its short and it looks like it comes with a variety of hands, but I'm afraid the Danny head will look too big for the body. What do you guys think?

#261 krystina, Mar 11, 2020
      Last edited: Mar 11, 2020
    2. Did you all order your Sweet-Gale heads? I put in an order for Danny - I can't believe I'm getting him :XD: The last week I've been deciding how I want to style him and who to send for a faceup. I didn't realize when I went to order Danny, orders for their standard dolls were open too. I'd like to get Jayne one of these days:blush

3. @krystina - I was strongly tempted to order a Wayne but I haven't been able to play with my dolls in so long I decided against it. I'm looking forward to seeing your Danny! Any styling plans yet?

4. faireva! :blush I'm totally with you there - I haven't really been playing with the dolls I have either - I've been kind of lazy but hopefully I can get back into it. Especially now, with having to stay home for this pandemic and what not. Wayne is so cute! I hope you get to get him one of these days when you're not busy!

I'm not really sure yet, I can't imagine him being a sculpt with a wild style so I'll probably stick with soft and pastely. And versatile! I'm thinking of putting him on a shorter slimmer body so that I can dress him up girly if I feel like having a girl doll (I'm so weird lol):kitty2

5. @krystina - Nice!! Yeah, I was thinking Danny is so cute he could be either girl or boy, or a feminine boy. :whee:

6. I didnt get a chance to order Danny as another doll popped up that was discontinued. I hope I won't kick myself for it. Hoping someone won't want their Danny XD So I'll be happy to see you guys when they come in. I need a Wayne too. And Jayne xD

7. Oh wow, I wasn't aware that SWEETGALE was still active ^^;;

I don't really have anything to add, except photos of my Jayne boy, called Ciarán Devlin in my crew ^^

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      I got him by chance on a FB secondhand market two years ago! It was a lucky snag ^^ I'd love to see your Sweetgale sculpts!! :D

8. @inky_doric I love your Jayne!! Jayne is on my wishlist! Your broody boy is super cute! And yes they've been active creating yosds and such and people have been begging them to re-release the old limiteds! Im glad they listened! ♡

9. Oh, hoping nothing but luck for you on your search for a Jayne! He is quite lovely ♡ and yeSSSS he is a broody boy!! He's my gloomy little angel :whee:

That's awesome! Around two years ago their website was stagnant and everything, so I assumed, but I'm glad I'm wrong!! Their sculpts have been pretty sparce so I'm glad they're slowly opening pre-orders, bc their sculpts are so cute :D

10. O he's so pretty! I love his faceup, especially the eye shadow. And the freckles are just too cute! :blush

11. Thank youuuu! It's company face actually, and though it doesn't really fit the idea I have for the character, I'm keeping it on him bc it's just that cute eeeee

12. Hi everybody~ Did you receive Danny head?:chibi

13. I got him! I he's still bare though and don't know what kind of faceup or character I want for him yet.

14. :XD: I look forward to seeing your Danny.
      I still not get my Danny :...( . I hate COVID-19.