1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

:: { Sweet Gale } :: Discussion Thread

Nov 25, 2011

1. the new $570 is blank full doll with eyes. Xd
      but has anyone taken the plunge for these cuties?

2. No layaway? D: Augh that probably puts him out of reach for me because the only way I can go for them is with payment plans! That stinks. I'm still looking forward to seeing what people do with them.

I was like that too about the body- I wasn't even sure I liked the heads until I really looked at the blank ones for a bit. Then they slowly start to grow on you!

But the lack of layaway really put a wrench in things. :(

3. oh. OH! Not just a new price, but a 'trial term' for layaway was also introduced! :D
      3 months long. no less! Okay. After I'm done with all my other layaways and got Moment from DZ, I think I'll give Wayne a go. *__*

4. Ahh me too! What great news!! :D

5. Eeee, there are pictures of Misha in a new 'Limited' section of the site...and it says 'coming soon' on the main page! :D

6. Just curious, has anyone ordered one of these boys yet? The feedback thread is still empty o:

7. I really like the new vampire Misha! I wonder if anyone will receive one of their dolls before the ordering period is over?

8. Layaway is a must for me, I can't decide between Wayne or Simon but I think Wayne is winning!

9. I also think that Wayne remind me of Huisa looks. I hope they will connsider of selling head only because I don't really like the childish body.

I totally fell for their vampire Misha! He has such a lovely canine teeth >////<
      I need to reconsider my layaway plan :aheartbea

10. Oh i'm so so so upset. I love Misha more then anything, but there is no way I can afford him now, not even on layaway. Money's tighter now then it has been in years. I'm already struggling to scrounge the change for a new pair of Iple YID feet before the chance is gone forever (puppy chewed my doll's current pair). And the chance of finding him second hand later will be pretty unlikely I imagine, as it always is when it's not a company like soom and smaller amount of units are sold.

Whyyyy is my life so unfair? I'm going to go and have a little cry T_T

11. I've fallen in love with Misha! His sad little face... darling. This sculpt reminds me both of Switch and a little of the Unoa boys. I think his brow sticks out a wee bit much, but I want him anyway *_*

12. The dolls are just so adorable and Switchy <3 does anyone know which boy is in the picture named "Snow white"?

13. Have been watching these doll for some time and it's really hard to let go. Does anybody know if they are limited as a one time only release or they may be re-released in future for limited time again (something like Migidoll used to). I, like many others, may just not be able to get a full doll (+ shipping / customs fees...) this time.

Also, since Sweet Gale were nice to add the layaway option after being asked, I wonder if they would reconsider offering only heads if enough people ask? I don't mind the body that much, its actually quite suitable for a 'young age doll' and I wouldn't want to have such heads on any 'mature' body, no need to mention no troubles with resin matching, but at least I could snatch the head in time.

14. Just put in my order for Misha...I think. :sweat The website is a bit confusing. I am guessing I am supposed to wait for a confirmation email with the payment details, or a PayPal invoice...? The site says that a confirmation email will be sent...so I can only assume that will involve payment details as well. Has anyone else ordered one of these boys yet?
      ETA: She did send me a confirmation email and an invoice as well...so he is all paid for! Now the waiting...though I shall be distracted enough for the next week as I'm going on vacation to Florida! X3

15. I ordered a Misha with faceup back on 19 Jan 2012 and I just got a message saying that there will be a slight delay for my order and that as an apology they will send Misha out with a newly designed body! They also said they'll send him out within the next 2 weeks. :)

16. Looking forward to the photos, namika.
      Btw. What's are the changes for the new body?

And there is a new boy coming: Danny

[​IMG]

17. They didn't say what differences there are between the new and old body...

Edit: Oh, they do have pictures of the 'renewal body' on their site! HERE!

18. He is cute, I like this new boy a lot I think. I may just fall for him enough to buy him! I need I check out that body.

19. I'm still waiting for my Misha....:)

20. Good to know I wasn't the only one who ordered Misha! LOL I am still waiting as well...I ordered blank. =3