1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

:: { Sweet Gale } :: Discussion Thread

Nov 25, 2011

1. I need more time to name him .... How about you?

Misha has a big Forehead....short fringe hairstyle may not suit him...?

PS.And I really want to see your lovely boy too ~!

2. Nice, lucien, first photo on DoA, I believe. :) Misha looks really cute.
      Could you post some photos of the body and how it poses?

And there is a notice on Sweet Gale website:

※Some poor heads was found by a process of assembly and I've re-order reproduce the heads.
      I apologize for the delay in these shipments.
      I will inform you as soon as the delivery date is confirmed.
      I will ship the dolls with fine head asap.

3. Thx ; )

But I'm so sorry that I may not have time to upload(take) other photos until I took the HKDSE...
      Could anyone do it?

4. I haven't really decided on his name either. He might have 2 names as I keep going back to the names Joshua and Ageha.

I think he looks good in the wig you put him in. ^^ I didn't really notice his long forehead till you mentioned it. Mine's in a wig with a long-ish fringe right now so maybe that's why I didn't notice it.

I've taken some box opening photos of him actually but I haven't had time to fix and upload them yet... been so busy at work. Oh, so you're taking the HKDSE this year? (I suddenly feel so old...) It starts tomorrow (or well, today since it's past midnight), doesn't it? Good luck!!

I could try to take some photos of the body. Hmmm... any special requests on what kinds of poses I should try with him. The posability of his body is pretty standard actually.

5. No need to be in a hurry, when you have got time will be fine.
      Good Luck!

6. Here's my normal skin Misha, Joshua. Sorry for the wonky eyes... I'll be switching them out once I decide what colour I want them. I think the wig matches him well. It's the same colour as his lashes.

[​IMG]

Here is his box opening if anyone's interested.

7. He is really adorable, what expressive faces they have. The vampire teeth are interesting too!

8. Ya ~Both versions (make-up) of Misha are adorable !!

9. My boy arrived yesterday. I did his faceup yesterday evening and was working until it got dark...then I brought him over to show off to my friend...but did not get any pictures yet. xD;;;

10. GAAHH! I need need need Josh! But he's limited and I think sould out by now? there is no way I'm going to get him anytime soon ;_;

11. Still no body/poses photos? Or any photos? :?
      Sweet Gale dolls' owner should show off they dolls more.

@MattyPants: It's likely that he is sold out; Josh is LE with only 8 dolls made.
      You may ask on their bbs if there is any re-release possibility in future, i.e. 'we have no plans' is not the same as 'never ever again because the mold is destroyed'.

Somebody asked for Misha re-release and the answer was:
      "Misha was limited doll for Jan. 2012. so he will not be re-released.T.T;;
      If he is re-released, I'll notice that.
      "

The second sentence is surely hopeful. :)

EDIT: yup, namika is right... the 'sold out' I saw on the site was for Misha, not for Josh [yet]. Good luck!

12. Well, I just went to Josh's page on Sweet Gale's site and Josh isn't sold out yet. But there is no indication of how many are still left.

Sweet Gale did experimentally offer layaway a while back. Here's the notice. You could contact them to see if they'll consider giving you a layaway for Josh. ^^

13. @namika @Tsukasa
      awesome guys! thanks so much! My birthday is at the end of this month, I'll talk to some people and see if this is a possibility and email them about layaway.

14. Did anyone notice the latest gallery post on SG? It looks like they're making a new body!:?

15. Adding a torso joint? That's nice.
      Would be good if the knees are double jointed, too, but I guess it won't bother me that much.
      BUT would be really great, if Misha gets re-released with it. :)

[​IMG]
      (Photo belongs to Sweet Gale; current body photos here.)

16. would like del post..

17. I have just ordered from them!
      Wayne would be my first SD sized doll and I'm all over the moon already! 60 days or more to wait! ... orz

18. +100000 T_T