1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

:: { Sweet Gale } :: Discussion Thread

Nov 25, 2011

1. I love this company so much! All of their sculpts are so beautiful and distinctive. I think I'm going to order a Wayne, plus a Jayne head so that he can have two expressions to switch between. But I have a lot of work to do on my current dolls, who are undergoing a revamp, so I'm putting off this purchase until after I feel satisfied with my existing collection.

2. Anybody knows if will be a new pre-order of Cyril soon? T_T

3. Sorry but no.
      He was release for Halloween 2012 and as Micha in 2011, will not be release again.

4. Thank you so much for the info! :(

5. Bumping up the thread to ask if anyone has pictures of Cyril! :) I'm really sad I missed out on him, I adore him so much ;_; He's been haunting me for a few months now... that's how I KNOW I must have him! xD

6. Sweet Gale dolls owners, you should share more photos. ;)
      I still would like to see how the body poses.

And there is another LE, Malcolm, and a note from Sweet Gale:
      "There is a good news for people who are waiting to order Sweet gale body parts and pre-order dolls. Sweet gale receives orders for the body parts and pre-order dolls from today.
      Thank you all for your interests.^^"

[​IMG]
      (Photo belongs to Sweet Gale.)

7. I discovered this company only yesterday but I'm in love with its dolls! I was searching a body like this, and I would like to know if someone could possibly help me with measures and proportions *O*

8. DoA Wiki. :)

[​IMG]
      (From Sweet Gale's body page.)

9. Tsukasa: thank you~
      I'm expecting a DikaDoll Qiong Lou head by the end of the month, and I was really wondering if it would fit this cute body. I don't really want a mature one (since I'm planning on getting a Lacrimosa by the end of the year) and I need a younger body.
      The only problem is: are the proportion head/body right? does the resin match? @-@
      I have ordered Qiong Lou in normal yellow and it seems really similar to the normal of Sweet Gale..

10. Does the Sweet Gale site show a comparison of the normal and pale skin? I've looked but found nothing. I may order Jayne, have been admiring him for awhile, and I really like that pale skin. That Malcolm head is sweet but so "little-boy"ish! I can't help but think he should go on a MSD body.

11. Thanks, curiopun! I knew I had seen it somewhere - guess I didn't scroll down far enough when I was searching.:doh

12. lunar marsh I thought the same thing when I saw Malcolm. He's so cute, but I think he would have been better for an MSD size.

13. He's lovely, Tera! I wish I could have got a Jayne last order period. Any Jayne owners out there care to post a photo?

14. Hello! I has got Cyril and Malcolm. I love the sweet Gale dolls :fangirl:
      I hope this thread becomes active:aheartbea
      [​IMG]

15. All these boys are super cute! I can't decide which one of Sweet Gale boys I like the most.
      Thanks for sharing your pictures ^^

Could somebody take a photo of a sweet Gale boy next to another SD size boy, please? I'd love to see the proportion of the body next to other dolls (because sometimes the measurements in the website are not exactly).
      Is his heigh really 62cm or are they a bit shorter?

16. Aresnine, your Malcolm is so much cuter than the company photos! Too bad he was a limited sculpt although I did see that Sweet-Gale will have the Malcolm, Misha and Cyril heads at LDoll plus a real skin Wayne. Check out the animal ears that come with the heads!

Gothland, I'd love to see what you'd do with a Sweet-Gale boy! I love looking at your Hyper gang.:)

17. [h=1][/h]lunar marshthank you:)
      Aresnine :)he is very cute
      Gothland I have a hybrid on the body Doll Family 62сm