1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

~sweet~ New Photos Resin colors -LIMHO MANO Open Ordering Through Oct 1, 07

Jun 23, 2007

1. what would the shipping to singapore cost? so that i have a total that i can work my way towards saving for. :3

2. So far, shipping will be the same for all countries. They have to be sent here first, and then to their owners.

3. He is so amazing, gorgeous, handsome, sexy oh my god !!!! He's just perfect !!! :fangirl: I will have one !!!

4. Thank you.

Another question I have been given: the casted photo model is made in pinky white French resin. After this first ordering period, we will have shots for you of all three resin colors.

Thanks for all the lovely emails....
      Catrina

5. She mentions a drawing for fifteen dolls. Do you need to order and pay for a doll in oder to be entered in the drawing on the 24? Or is this a drawing to see who will get to order the doll first?

6. Hi there,
      We were going to make all the ordering by email, but then some people complained that they didn't want to have it that way. So we are doing a combination, hoping to be able to please as many of you as possible.

1. By putting in your email, you are not placing an order. So you don't have to make your choices or give me any payment. Just let me know you are interested and can order immediately if you are chosen. We will let people know on Monday if they are one of the first 15. Then we will give you an ordering link so you can make all your choices and send in your order officially.

2. On Tuesday, we will put small numbers of them in the shopping cart of our web site, staggered over a few hours. We will post the exact hours they will be in there.
      You just show up at those times and hopefully you will be successful too. On Tuesday, you will be placing a regular order since you will be ordering right on the web site.

It's all an elaborate effort to avoid the wrath of Paypal, which is notorious for tripping off ACCOUNT FREEZE methods if large numbers of people do simultaneous ordering.
      So I'm not trying to be elitist or make things harder for you-- in fact, it's much easier for us if everyone could just go in and order right away! I hope you understand.

Catrina

7. One more thing-what website do we order him from on Tuesday, if we don't get one of the 15? The Limhwa website doesn't seem to have a shopping cart or where to sign in?

Thanks again,

Susan

8. What clothes would fit this guy? I...ah...have this sudden urge to start buying him clothing already. XD XD XD

9. Catrina, Have the 15 emails gone out yet?

10. 1. Emails have all gone out.

2. NEWS: Limhwa will ship them from Korea direct, which will offer savings to Asian buyers.

Let me know if you have any questions.
      Catrina

11. You sign in when you check out. If you haven't ordered from any of Catrina's sites before, you might toss something small in the cart and start to check out. I think you get "signed up" before you actually finish the order.

12. When you hit the "add cart" button, you are taken to a shopping cart page on a SECURE web server (see the https: in your browser window).
      This means your information is secure.

At that point, you will see your doll's options, including your shipping zone. Your shipping cost is added into the total when you choose your zone. There will be no added shipping costs from that point on.

You can sign in if you want. This only is a convenience so you don't have to put your billing and shipping addresses in each time you place an order.

Good luck everyone.
      Catrina

13. I love having my information saved! Then I know it's right and I don't have to enter it in a pressure situation!

Thanks for all your hard work Catrina!

14. This may have already been answered elsewhere, but I was wondering when, after this first ordering period, will these dolls be available again? I do want one, but I'm curious to see owner pics and photos of the different resins before I go about trying to get one. Still, if they're NEVER going to be available ever again.... o.o

15. There will be another ordering period in approximately 6 weeks or so.:fangirl:

Please try again then.

Thanks for your interest
      Catrina

16. Do anyone know how many dolls were made in this first edition?

Thanks,
      Su

17. They are not in an edition or limited by total number. We take orders according to how many the artist feels she can complete during each ordering period.

Thanks for your question
      Catrina

P.S. They will begin shipping from Korea this week, in 2's and 4's per day.

18. YEAH!!!! Will you be sending out the tracking numbers Catrina?

19. Is there any way to get layaway for the next order?

20. The next preorder runs through October 1. If you would like to pay over 2 months or so, you could get into the next order I think (The one in November).