1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SWITCH/SNG La vie en rose : Discussion thread

Jun 30, 2010

1. I had checked a SNG Milhwa head first hand. I have to say, the resin is rather smooth and quality is good too. It's SNG after all, you won't be disappointed really.

2. Ohhh okay! ^__^ I really wanna get this head but my limited funds are hindering me from doing so at this point....:(

3. The overseas sales for HAHWA will begin as of
      July 3 11PM(America Eastern Standard Time) .

Please note that the hours provided herein are
      not Korean standard time. :-)

(It will be reft aabout 1 hour to release.)

4. I'm so excited about this head! I haven't been this nervous about being able to order a doll in a while. Thank god it's over now and I can relax...except I really want that chocolate cut wig, too. Wish it also would have been available tonight!

5. Oh I agree with that. I also like the wig. But isn't EST 11PM starting in 5 minutes? They started 1 hour early. I think they made a mistake on the time conversion.

6. Well, I always check this site when I'm trying to figure out when an international event starts but they did have on their site (and here in the thread) that the sale began at 11pm (American Eastern Standard Time). At least, that's what my clock was showing when I ordered.

Izam, were you able to get a head? And what size wig does your Milwha wear?

7. I use the same website for time conversion. I ordered at 10PM EST because I saw irinoh post here about starting sale in 1 hour's time. Then 1 hour ago I saw cart is already open! O_O

8. I've started a waiting room for him! People who've already snagged one (or two?) of Hahwa(s), congratulations! XDD

Lunar marsh> Answering on behalf of Izam. My Milhwa has on a 8-9inch wig from the Luts Abadon LE. It fits pretty good.

9. Wig size: Milhwa's head is quite small yes. I use size 9-10 wig and it is very big so, I think 8-9 inch is better for him.

10. Thanks, guys! Now to stalk the site.

11. I tried a Leeke 8-9 inches wig on my friend's Milhwa and it fits quite nicely. Just there was a bit of room at the back of the head since the back of the head is like.. flat.

But congrats to the people who got the head! I managed to snag one, now I just need to confirm payment. Lawl.

12. Congrats to all. Now he is OUT!

13. Ah. Hahwa is now sold out on Switch's site. So I guess it's safe to say that all 50 heads have been claimed? ^_^

14. Payment must be confirmed by the 5th so, after that perhaps some will be canceled due to none payment? Then some may pop back up?

15. Wow, they sure went fast. I'm so glad I woke up early, I paid my Hahwa at 5.40am in the morning xD Gongrats to everyone who was able to snatch a head, I hope we'll see many of them in the gallery when they start coming home ^^

16. Wow this guy so awesome!
      Congrats to you lucky people who were able to order him.
      I can't wait to see him in the galleries :aheartbea

17. The chocolate cut wig is now available but I can't get it in my cart. Keeps telling me "quantity not enough" although it says one. Anyone else trying to get this wig and having the same problems?

18. I got them in cart then checked out but when I came back to get some more, it keeps pop-up the "quantity not enough". I think it may already sold out >_<

Edit: I got it now! They already are in cart so that's why quantity is not enough. Please try again

19. This is rather odd.. :X I'm trying to get Caramel Brown in M size, but there's a pop-up box which would appear and then I couldn't click the Add To Cart. Is anybody experiencing this problem? Or is it too late for me to get the colour now? ;----; But I do want it!

Edit: .. I checked using the Korean website and realised the size and colour I wanted is already out of stock. That was fast! ;----; ... Oh dear. T___T

20. I am mightily displeased with this. I really wanted the caramel brown color and I had no idea it was offered in a limited quantity. Well, anyone wanting to sell their chocolate cut caramel brown 8-9" wig, please let me know!