1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SWITCH/SNG La vie en rose : Discussion thread

Jun 30, 2010

1. I can order them but then have problem with combining order. I asked them to combine order but they said the shipping fee will not reduce due to the shopping mall calculate fee based on weight of items purchased. Understood. So I tried to order exact number of wigs I want to combine order and checked for shipping fee from the shopping mall itself. It's USD 12 less than what I have to pay for two shipping fees of both orders -__-"

I never experienced this kind of conbine shipment like this in any other korean doll companies. I find this very odd. What a point of combining order but can reduce shipping fee. I would rather have them ship in 2 shipments if I have to pay shipping cost twice^^"

Anyone found the same problem in combine shipments?

2. I have the same problem. I ask them to combine shipping and all they said is I have to pay both EMS fee as states because they measure by weight.

But EMS starts with a base fee for each package so if we go by how SNG calculates, it seems they ship as 2 seperate boxes and not 1 box. It makes no sense to have to pay over $20 for each order (one for head, one for the wigs) if I am asking them to ship in one box and not 2?

I don't understand it. I'm still waiting for them to write me again....*_*

3. Totally! I don't understand how they calculate combine shipping costs by adding 2 shipping costs together^^" I also checked Korea ems rates and it costs only 17,000 Won for shipment not over 1Kg for Zone 1. I also checked shipping cost calculate in their shopping mall system for seven wigs and it is USD 15.40. I really don't want to pay almost USD30 for shipping cost of these wigs.

Also, fyi, they confirmed to me that they can combine shipments so it means they will ship in 1 box. This is really confusing.

I already wrote back to ask them again for the third time. Hope to get some good answer this time.

4. ^It seems they have understood my concern now. They wrote me again asking me to to ignore their previous answer. They will notify me as soon as they figure out the correct calculation. Did they tell you the same thing? ^^

5. Yes, just got reply from them saying that they will recalculate the shipping fee again and will let me know asap ^^

6. Okay. I got reply from them on the new calculating shipping cost for combine orders. And it's higher than paying shipping costs for 2 orders seperately. After wasting time asking same questions back and forth, I think I may have to give up and just pay this shipping cost for 2 seperate orders without combining them. I don't know why they can't let me pay the shipping cost equal to buying seven wigs together in 1 order as per calculation of their shopping mall.

7. Rather odd though. I ordered a Chocolate Cut wig from them, but it was for a friend. And they didn't charge shipping fee from me as I asked them to combine order with the Hahwa head I had ordered before.

8. It is very odd. I have to pay ~USD 28 for shipping seven wigs together and my location is Zone 1. I have screenshot of shipping cost calculated by their own shopping mall when buying seven wigs together and it costs only ~USD 15.
      Izam said that she was asked to pay over $20 for each order (one for head, one for the wigs). I think she ordered same items as yours.
      x_x

9. ^that is strange. How many wigs did you order? I ordered 4 wigs and they ask me to just pay the wig cost without extra EMS for the wigs and will ship them together. Maybe you should talk to them some more. Perhaps they misunderstood you. (I'm having a big problem about combined shipping with Crobidoll right now. They also are asking me to pay twice for 2 packages when I ask them to combine shipping orz........)

However, even though I paid for the heads right away, they never send me a payment confirmation email for the heads but only for the wigs.

Under status for the heads it says: Confirm receipt(Credit card)
      Under status for the wigs it says: Money Transfer received

I use paypal for both so....does this mean they never confirmed payment for the heads?

10. I ordered total 7 wigs. I already made payment for first order and then made another order for wigs for my friends. I paid for first shipping order for shipping cost = USD 13.40. I haven't paid for the second order which has the same shipping cost of USD 13.40 yet and asked for combine shipments of first and second orders. They came back calculating combine shipments cost as follows

Your Order\'s Shipping fee : (for 7 wig) - 27.30 USD
      * 27.30-13.40(what I alreadypaid for first shipment) = 13.90 USD.
      Finally, you should send us wig costs of second order + 13.90(Shipping fee).
      Sorry for your inconvenience again.

Thanks

I am very incomvenience now as, before combining shipments, I have to pay shipping cost = 13.4+13.4 = 26.8. Now after combining shipments I have to pay USD 27.30. =___=

I don't know whether they will be able to understand me but I will try again for the last time. I have to say that I love their works so much but this combined shipping issue made me feel like I don't want to order from them again.

11. That's odd. For the wigs, did you use your PayPal balance? That's what I used for my head and my status says "Money Transfer received" and "Cannot cancel". What does your PayPal account say?

12. And on payment confirmation I got 'payment transferred received' for the paid by PP Balance order and ' order confirmed' for the order I haven't paid yet.

13. Oh, isn't EMS usually over $20 regardless? I don't know where you are though ><

I use credit card through paypal for both transaction. Both went through on my end of paypal O_O So I don't understand why the status is different for both transactions on SWITCH. My main concern is, does confirm receipt (credit card) mean payment received? Or does it not?

14. I am in Zone 1(Thailand). Shipping cost from other korean company usually less under USD 20. That's why each of my wigs order has shipping cost of USD 13.40.

My point is that combine shipments cost shouldn't be higher than shipping 2 orders seperately. I think this is very odd.

15. That is very weird. I hope you resolve this soon ><

16. Maybe they're like some companies who take several days to confirm orders. If there is no option to cancel your order, I'd think they've received your payment, especially since it went through on your PayPal.

It looks like they need a better check-out system. I see several questions on their board asking about combining orders. I hope they can get something worked out because I would like to order again from them in the future without worrying about glitches in the system.

17. Great news! They finally understand me. I can combine orders and paid shipping cost for 7 wigs for USD 15.40. The previous high and rather odd shipping cost is due to they mischecked my zone to USA instead of Zone 1. Thank you Izam & lunar marsh for encouraging me to write to them again~ and thank you to Switch admin who taking care of QNA for helping me getting this through.

18. That's great news! Glad to see that they can be reasonable about shipping since I feel I'll probably order from them again.

19. I'm glad it worked out for you kungjaa! They wrote back to tell me that payment for both my orders are confirmed. It's just that they have a glitch in the system so I did not receive e-mail confirmation about payment received both both order.

20. :evil:<terrible curse> I wanted him. I did. And he's already sold out!