1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SWITCH/SNG La vie en rose : Discussion thread

Jun 30, 2010

1. Ah, yes I remember that thread since that friend you mention is my friend too. I will try to post nude pictures of the body with the Hahwa head when I have free time.

Thank you very much! The wig is such a nice style, I just have to do justice with it. Haha.

2. Here are a few pictures I took with my Hahwa head on the Spiritdoll Elegance body.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And here are just random shots that I took while I played with the body. o-o I was surprised that the body can stand on one leg.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And here's one shot with him clothes on. I rather like how the body looks with clothes on, really. XD

[​IMG]

3. My Milhwa FINALLY has a proper faceup (the poor lad has been waiting since May, bless him).
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

He's on a Minimee body which matched my Ryun head, but not this year's NS resin :eek: and it was even more apparent after blushing. We are upgrading to a SDF body next month, in any case.

I need to get him better eyelashes. Does anyone know where to get those super soft, dense eyelashes Viers used for the SNG heads?

4. I don't know if anyone is still checking this thread but I've got a question for anyone who has a WS Milhwa head. I just got one in the MP and I'd love to get a Little Monica body for him. Any ideas if this will match? I've seen the thread that shows a SDGR body and a LM body side by side and the OP said it photographs pinker than it looks IRL.

5. tokiko He's finally done! :D How's he fitting into the rest of your crew? (And the Ryun...?) For eyelashes, I go with Leeke's, or Daiso's. They've got this really dense gradiated pair, but they're all in black. You're looking for blond lashes for him?

I've just added information on Huisa, the latest head from Switch for their La Vie en Rose series. Somehow, he reminds me of my Laurie head. The eyes, I suppose. Will add photos another time. They said that there's a another storybook, too. Wonder how he'll fit into the already rather messed-up fray story with Ajeong and the brothers?

Here's the news thread.

6. silver identity He looks good! I think I'll be aiming for a Elegance body for mine, too, if my dream SDGr body shall forever elude me. >_>

lunar marsh Have you tried throwing your question at the SNG/4D resin comparison thread? It's likelier for people with WS Milhwas to answer there, since this is the thread for Hahwa.

I don't know anyone with a Little Monica WS body, but if I happen to find one along the way, I'll be sure to try my WS Milhwa on it.

7. I was just roaming around and I have fallen so deep in love with Huisa! I can't believe I missed his order period! > , < I am going to set up a WTB thread for him. He is gorgeous!!

8. Hitomifrens Missing Switch's pre-ordering dates seems to happen a lot here. >_> With luck, you should be able to get your Huisa soon, guessing by the number of past La Vie en Rose heads on the market a while after the first owners receive them.

I'm just glad that I wasn't hooked this time round. :sweat

9. Oh my goodness, these are gorgeous. Thanks so much to everyone for posting pictures. ^_^

10. I've added Huisa's photo to the first post. The more I gaze upon look at Huisa's photos, the more I wish I hadn't missed this sculpt. Argh.

Anyway, with Switch releasing Vian, I don't suppose I should add him on this thread, since he isn't part of the La Vie en Rose series? I really really like him, though. >_>

11. I feel you--Vian's absolutely beautiful, but my bank account is too sad...T_T. But I will begin saving in anticipation of their next release!

12. I'm both sad and thankful that Milhwa and Huisa, or well all the Switch boys for that matter are SD sized heads xD; I'm more of an MSD type person. Though if I ever were to get one it would definitely be one of these sculpts, so beautiful. Fell in love with the Milhwa scupt immediately ;v;

I hope SNG/Switch makes MSD sculpts someday.
      Definitely need more pictures of these boys!

13. Dear Hahwa as Switch's new wig model again! TAT

[​IMG]

Huisa's on the sales page, too.

I feel even more motivated to get my Hahwa a face-up AND a body. >_< If only Switch didn't have so many surprise sales/events. Argh. *headdesks*

14. *coughs* Guess who Switch's paired up this time? XD

[​IMG]

... I'm beginning to suspect that I've got issues - every other post I put up is about Switch. Argh.

15. i am still confusing which body can match Vian....Vian looks so young.....

16. I just wish there was more warning and longer order periods for the heads. It is usually because I miss the order period that I don't end up getting a head. I was especially upset about missing Hahwa. I think he is a popular sculpt. I am going to go to their forum sometime to mention that the Hahwa head is very popular, and a rerelease (besides the very limited Christmas not-sure-which-head-if-any-you-are-going-to-get event) would be nice.

17. Riddle, my Vian will be a girl, so I've got to look out for girl bodies with thicker necks. You could try asking on the Switch Q&A board, though I'm pretty certain that whatever other owners have used for their MHW and HHW heads would work for Vian.

Did you just miss the Ohhhhh! Event set, Lycansea? 10 Hahwa heads were released there. It sold out this weekend. ._. They know that Hahwa is popular - just about every other person has told them so. XD Likely they'll say that they've no plans to re-release him yet again.

18. Shorter boy bodies that match would include NS Volks SD10, Ariadoll 14YO and Luts JDF, which are all about 56-58cm in height. Other taller bodies would be Volks SD13/17/Gr (there was a gallery thread with Vian on a SD17 body, if I'm not mistaken; Switch shows Vian on both the SD13B and SDGr), Luts SDF, Spiritdoll, Popodoll, Infinitidoll and Little Monica.

Switch NS is a close match to Volks NS, so finding matching companies is easy! :3

19. Are Hahwa and Milhwa the same skin color (when NS)? I'm looking at getting the SpiritDoll body and wondering :)

20. OliviaJ, I think that both Milhwa and Hahwa have the same NS resin, especially if they're from the Ohhhhh! event release. My Hahwa's from the 1st release and NS Milhwa's from the Ohhhhh! set, but I'll still attempt taking comparison photos tomorrow.