1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

T4124's Feedback Shindig

Mar 26, 2008

1. Yet another truly amazing outfit from T4124... I reserve the right to post pictures to share in the amazing work just as soon as I take them! Thanks again, T!

2. I sold T4124 a pair of volks eyes. Communication was great, payment was prompt, and T4124 even let me know when the eyes arrived! :)

3. Bought some of Puki hands and they arrived extremely quickly despite the holiday crunch! :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar

4. Tara just finished a two outfit commission for me and I couldn't be happier! The outfits are so cute, and she was just outstanding throughout the whole commission process! I'd love to commission again in the future - thank you so much!

5. I bought a Cupind winking face-plate!

The face-plate was carefully packcage!! T4124 is friendly and kind!!
      Fast shipping, hightly recommended!! :):)

6. Absoluetly wonderful <3
      I bought a blue puki kimono and it is gorgeous- the material is high quality with such fine detail & it fits like a dream, my little one has never looked so good!!
      Very friendly, and fast international shipping.
      I highly reccommend her as a seller, i adore her work & hope to commission some outfits soon :D
      & the cute origami mini-animals just made me smile so much <3

7. Sold a Puki Flora Winking NS faceplate to T4124. Wonderful buyer, super nice and prompt. Great to work with!!

8. Tara bought some eyes from me and we had a lovely effortless transaction
      I would work with her again ! Highly Recommended !!!

9. Tara did three outfits for me by comission with an Elizabethan flare. They came out adorably. Quickly done and awesome communication back and forth about what I wanted the dress to look like. To cute! Would certainly commision again. Thanks!

10. <333 I Just pulled the 2 Faceplates from the mail! <333 i'm totally in love~

I bought a Sleeping Flora and a Winking Flora Faceplate from T4124 They were sent quickly and safely <3 I love them to bits! :> and she even sent it with a cute little paper crane *3*~ Thank you for selling them to me :D Hopefully this wont be our last transaction~

11. T4124 bought a Little Fee Kitty Face plate from me. Fast payment and told me when it got there. Highly Recommended!

12. Bought a LittleFee from T4124. Zip! Bang! Pow! three days later and the transaction is complete! Pretty amazing. And given the time-sensitive nature of getting it here, I can't begin to say how delighted I am by the whole thing. :)

Great seller!

13. Commissioned two Puki cosplay outfits from T4124; the whole process has been wonderful and the outfits are the cutest ever! Communication went perfectly smooth; T4124 was always friendly, patient, and always ready for suggestions. Her work is top-notch, and her attention to details is amazing; I can't praise her enough. XD

Thank you so soooo much! Hope to work with you again!

14. Just bought a little fee pukisha face from T4124, She as always was awsome to work with, even held it for a few days so i could get payment out. Included a free wig for me because she knows I wanted to make it a lion. Can't wait to work with again!

15. great buyer, thank you so much!!!

16. Awesome beyond all measure. I could not have asked for a better seller to work with. I purchased a Link costume for my Puki through T4124 and am so pleased. The communication was fantastic and the shipping was way faster than expected. I reccomend her comepletely!

17. i've commissioned a jedi outfit set, a blue dress and a veil hat. i requested the hat later than the others though she was fantastic and created the most awesome hat i've ever seen in a short time. her outfits are really beautiful with incredible details. i would definitely commission her again in future and i totally recommend her. :)

18. I sold a pair of PukiFee hands to T4124. The transaction was flawless - perfect communication, prompt payment, and fun to work with. Would absolutely work with again. Thanks much! <3

19. I purchased a LTF Shiwoo Elf faceplate from this seller and had absolutely no problems whatsoever at any point in the transaction. I would gladly do business with her again. Thanks so much! :D

20. bout a jacket and pants from T4124 and they're ADORABLE thank you so much i would definately buy from again