1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

T4124's Feedback Shindig

Mar 26, 2008

1. A+++++++++++++++ transaction!

T4124 adopted my Limhwa Sujan in NS. She paid instantly and let me know right away when the doll arrived. I would love to do business with T4124 again at any time and highly recommend her as a reliable business partner and a wonderful person to deal with! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!

2. Thank you for letting me buy your Loonette head..she arrived just as described and shipping was super fast :) I would buy from T4124 again, wonderful to deal with seller :)

3. I bought DC Queena doll and DC Wanda head from T4124.She responded to my messages really fast and answered all my questions. My doll was shipped really fast and came as describer. I would buy from T4124 again. Great seller!!

4. I purchased a Limwha Sujan from T4124 and the transaction went perfectly! They were kind enough to allow me a short layaway layaway and the packaged the doll superbly. Communication was great! I wouldn't hesistate to buy from T4124 again in the future :D:D:D!

5. I adopted a Limhwa To.m from T4124 and it was a perfect transaction. She let me do a small layaway and sent the doll out very fast after my last payment. Communication was very friendly and punctual. The doll was wrapped up nicely just like from the company. I would love to buy from her again.

6. Bought a Mano doll recently from LaTera. Was a really great experience, professional, polite and 'on it' when it came to answering all my questions!
      Doll was shipped quickly and well packed.
      He is very happy in his new home!
      Would definitely buy from her again, and VERY highly recommend her.
      Thanks again.

7. T4124 bought a Souldoll Vito Freya from me. Quick payment, easy transaction. Positive experience. Thank you.

8. Positive feedback, highly recommended. :thumbup:thumbup:thumbup
      T4124 bought limwha mono head from me. Prompt communication. And when had a small issue with shipping cost T4124 was very understanding. Thank you so much. I appreciate it!!!

9. Nothing but praise for @T4124 ! I bought their Crowblackjay "She is a Dragon" with extra face plates on layaway.

This whole transaction was ideal. Extremely prompt and clear communication, very friendly, very flexible with layaway terms, fast and secure shipment. I VERY VERY highly recommend them as a seller!

Thank you again and again! I'm head over heels for this little lady. She was half a gift from my fiance and I'm overjoyed with everything ^_^

10. Positive feedback!
      Tara contacted me about my sales thread of a Unoa Quluts 2nd Mocha, Dollybird edition. Her payment was quick, it was a nice and smooth transaction. She was very friendly in every message. :3nodding:

Thanks for the pleasant transaction!

11. T4124 bought a Feeple60 Moe body from me and it was a very pleasant transaction :) Prompt payment and great communication. Highly recommended!

12. POSITIVE

I sold a Soom body to T4124 and the transaction went smoothly. Great communication and very friendly!

13. I purchased a dreaming supia rosy form T4124, and the transaction was perfect! Thank you!

14. I purchased a Soom body from T4124 and it was a great seller/buyer experience! She responded quickly. The package arrived well packaged and very fast. I would definitely do business with T4124 again.

15. T4124 had a short layaway for a DT 18yr body from me, and the entire transaction was great! Payments were prompt, and communication was great!

16. Wonderful transaction!
      T4124 bought a Supia Lana head from me. Paid right away and was very patient with me when I took a little longer to ship out that usual! Great communication and very friendly! Thank you for the great transaction!

17. T4124 purchased my Limhwa ForYou. Payment was prompt and communication was great - the whole transaction was easy and seamless. Would happily do business with again!

18. I sold an EOSdoll head to @T4124. She paid for the item as soon as I provided my PayPal and was very friendly and prompt in her communication! She let me know as soon as the head arrived arrived safely and I am so happy to have this head go to a home that can put it to good use!

I cannot recommend selling to them enough! Amazing buyer and fantastic transaction!

19. T4124 bought a Spiritdoll Abies head everything went perfectly smooth. Communication was great and payment was made super fast. She was absolutely wonderful to work with and I wouldn't hesitate to do so again. Thanks so much for a perfect transaction!

20. I saw @T4124's wanted post for a Doll Chateau Snowborn and contacted her. Communication was great. After agreement was reached, payment was fast and easy. Great transaction all around. Thank you!!