1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Taking dolls outside...

Jan 7, 2007

1. I take my MSD out of the house sometimes, but only when I have his carrier with me(It's a messenger bag with mini-pillows in it) He gets out a lot when I travel though.

2. I'm taking my two SDs out with me to the park for a walk. Good for cardio, and a little bit of extra weight can make you work that much harder ;) I also just like having them out with me from time to time.

I'd like, just once, to take them out to the movies with me without getting grief from my hubby >.o;;

3. Like, When i went to naples to get daphne's body, me and mandar and kittywolf and our new friend deena went out to eat with our little kids, and I take daphne to work with me. I get lots of copliments and have lots of fun playing with her...

Im just curious if others do the same.

And if you dont are you afraid they are going to get broken?
      Or is it because your afraid you'll get made fun of?

Im sorry if this has been asked before. If it has, you can take it away.

4. I wish I could just carry them places but my mom doesn't let me most of the time so sometimes if I'm having a bad day or if I have a new doll I want to be with and I need to go out I smuggle them in the black hole that is my bag :lol:

5. I take a doll with me nearly everywhere. Msd and smaller usually. They fit easily in my purse when I need my hands and are lighter than my SD crew. I do occasionally bring an SD or two to a park for pictures, but my minis are much easier to take places. And I've only been called weird 3 times in a year and a half XD I usually just giggle it off, no use getting angry. If I feel like wearing a backpack, I can bring a lot of dolls, including two SD, three msd, and a bunch of tinies cept I only really have two right now. I'm like the pack master when it comes to safely fitting my crew in bags.
      My purse is medium sized and I can fit a few tinies or a mini and a tiny or two comfortably inside.
      (if I remember later, I'll add a picture of my adamelli in my purse)

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_214 using Tapatalk

6. I think about bringing my msd out with me when I go places, but my friends think my doll is creepy... so I usually leave her at home unless there is a doll meet. Tomorrow is a meet, actually... Maybe I'll try to carry her out of the bag when I get off the train and see the reaction people give me... As an experiment.