1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Tan/African American/Black BJDs - Discussion!

Dec 14, 2007

1. Flowergirl, your tan girl is amazing. She is an unbelievable sculpt, I can't wait to get my mitts on her myself.
      Bobobie "Chocolate" color is quite nice, they don't do it often but I got in on a group order (there is another going on now by Bronwen if any one is interested) and ordered a Song, who is an MSD boy elf. There is a girl in my area who has a girl in that color, and it is really beautiful. I love all skintones, (including blue) so I am looking forward to this boy as the darkest skintone I have now is my tan Rosy and she is not nearly as dark.

2. Well, Light Tan Aaron is back up on the list at IpleHouse (not open for sale yet, but looks like they're getting ready).... but... he's VERY light tan! :o
      *sniff* I had hoped for the darker skin.... :(

http://www.iplehouse.net/shop/step1.php?number=1045

Edit: "This can be manufactured a little brighter or darker than the color on the photo."

I wonder if you can request your boy be darker?
      Probably not, but... would be nice!

3. I saw the "new" Aaron today! :o:o
      He looks more light caramel in this new batch.
      The Lt.Aaron I've met was like a light caramel colour. But his friend 2007Lt Cocori was more olivey..And she was darker.

Gaaawd, imagine if someone wanted Aaron in ever shade of tan *The new lighter tan, the dark, the old Lt, etc* :o

4. Do you think that the Swan Lake Cocori will come in that shade Callum?

5. I'm screwed if Cocori comes in that new color...it's so pretty! I'm constantly debating which skin to get a cocori in some day, they're all gorgeous! There really aren't enough tanned skin dolls out there. I understand why, but still.​

6. RROSS,i think that's a possibility... :o
      Have they started making her?
      If they haven't started her production yet, then she very well could be that shade :)

Catwalk, ;) Definately...I don't think you'll regret getting her.
      I have 2, and want the older 2007 Lt Cocori and the new 2008 Lt.Cocori.. *FOUR COCORI's* :drool:love:love

7. I'm not sure if they've started making her yet. I hope so. This skin color is really light. I wanted her a little darker. Aaron looks like NS almost.

8. RROSS, :( If she's that light, I'm sure you'll warm to her :)
      I have to agree on that he looks almost NS... sort of like a dark peachy , natural sun tan sort of colour.

9. yea...i guess i will

10. hi guys I’m looking for a 60 - 80 cm male doll with full lips and a larger nose that I can tan drown. Right now I’m looking at soom Corvi http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2457584&postcount=8 but Sooms clothing selection is slim so I’m hesitant to buy him would any of you guys know / suggest any male doll that would look African / Black when tan ?

11. Callum, you are truely the Cocori King. :lol: Are you planning on getting another one next, or your Harin?

MrNeo, I think Corvi would look so handsome tan! I've always thought most of the Iplehouse guys that haven't already been given the tanned treatment would look gorgeous that way as well.​

12. Catwalk, LOL :lol:
      I aim to be ;) I would actually love my Lt.Cocori next...If a huge wad of money fell out of the sky
      and into my hands...Or an unlimited creditcard...:drool ... I'd get both, and more :XD:!!

13. I LIKE the Aaron in the lighter color. He looks more Latino, which is also a very nice option to present. Like the scraggly beard on the pix too.

aernath, don't you remember that person with the two extra-light tan Sooris from last Christmas? She said she REQUESTED lighter tans. If lighter was done for her, why not try asking for darker, if you crave that?

14. Oh wow...who is she? And how big is she please? I have been looking for a girl friend for my Aaron!!!:aheartbea:aheartbea

15. I NEED one more Aaron to play with. And Aaron looks so different with such light skin...

I doubt if we could ask for darker skin as it is the color skin that they prefer to sell this time! But no harm to write Iplehouse a request. If more people ask for it, they might change their mind and give one more option!!

Ok..i am going to write to them now!!!!

Cliffy:aheartbea

16. Cliff, that doll you asked about(Stella Maris' doll) is Supia Rosy ;)

17. Ditto! :o

hobby: Hey! That's right! I remember that! Now. Just gotta go search the sky for that huge wad of money... :|
      I'd get Aaron in all three shades. And one Lt tan Gentle Cocori to Rule Them All!!! :mwahaha

18. Now, see... this is how I ended up with four Soo Ris and two Gentle Soo Ris. :lol:

Iple House is the best! :)

19. Yes, that is Supia Rosy, in tan urethane resin. She is SD size and has an amazing body. I think she is 58cm tall.

20. Heheeeeee ^^!!! :D
      Couldn't agree more, *Iplehouse is the best* Wooo! :D
      Oh!! Also, I HAVE to get WS Cocori last...the story for them?
      Quintuplets? -Ns,Dk,Lt2007,Lt2008,Ws- :lol: