1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

tanned hound

Oct 12, 2005

1. I got my ems tracking number too! But, considering that it was like 2 am korean time when I noticed it, I doubt if it had been actually shipped out yet. Just logging in the number before it goes out probably - but, dang, I'm excited! Alex 8)

2. Manda, I congratulate you and am happy that you finally will get your tanned Hound that you've been wanting so much! :D
      And I say that COMPLETELY unselfishly and not at ALL thinking aobut the normal skinned Hound that will become available once you've upgraded your Skyburner... :wink:
      Dag

3. Oh yeah Dag, though your noble causes seem a tad unconvincing to me :wink: I thank you - and you know there is noone i would entrust with Sky's old incarnation more willingly!
      Hey, will we have a dark and sinister ceremony to transfer Sky's personality to the new body to make room for his new life? :lol:

darkmothflame, same prob here, got an EMS tracking number yesterday, but the package has not been registered anywhere yet. Interestingly, my EMS tracking site link (off Anu's site) links me to the Armenian postal site.... Interesting, because Armenia is definitely not where I live :lol:

Manda :daisy

4. Got the number. I'm gonna have a hound around the house.

Very happy. I've been in love with him since Anu showed those pictures on her site a couple months ago.

so he should be home early next week I think. She said she shipped it on Tuesday.

The other boys will be so happy.

My HDM is about to be shipped as well.

I think I'm overwelmed just right now.

5. :cry: Please please when anyone gets their tan Hounds post as many pics of him as possible.....I wanted to get him sooooooo badly.

6. He's back up for sale, guys!!!!! :D

7. i can't believe my luck at getting on(okay, so my mom floated me most of the money)

but he arrived today - and here's a quick pic of cerberus - he actually came with that wig - i didn't think he'd have one - but i love it!

[​IMG]

8. Oh, my! He is gorgeous! Congratulations!

9. I cant hardly wait till mine comes, hope got a wig like yours :D

10. OH~ He is beautiful~

11. Speechless at how beautiful he is!!!

12. Will they possibly make more of these in the future?

13. omg he;s not that tanned as i expected... i tot he would be as dark as ken [from barbie]

*saves $$$*

14. I think is safe to say...."If you want a tan Hound, now is the time to get him."

Anu said in the propaganda that the tans were very difficult to make. A lot of "throw away" dolls that didn't cast uniformly in colour....flow marks.

I believe this is a one time deal...

darkmothflame, your guy is breathtakingly beautiful.....More pics...^^

15. :crushed OMG OMG!! why don't I have any money to get him....life is so unfair, maybe if I sold one of my organs......

16. Sigh... now it's been 7 days and the package with Tanned Hound in it is still untrackable, EMS Korea has no record of it being flown out, and my home tracking site has no record of it coming in.

I just hope everything is alright. Have you experienced this before?
      EMS tracking has always been a reliable thing for me before this.