1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Teen Trends Clothes and some questions

Mar 1, 2007

1. The teen trend clothes fit my souldoll Miryu pretty well. She has the black and green corset skirt outfit and it is really cute on her - I LOVE the striped leggings on her. I did have trouble getting the jeans from the outfit with the blouse and beige sweater to fasten over her curveous little bum, however, the blouse and sweater fit her fine.

2. i got Kianna's going out outfit for Sadako she fits everything!!!!

3. I got some Teen Trends clothes and they fit my DZ MSD girl really well. =D The pants are a bit short, but they're also wide in the waist, so I just pull them down to her hips and they're the right length unless she's sitting down. a few tops are a bit tight since DZ girls have chests, and they're short on her, but that's just tops that are meant to be a little short anyway.

Edit: I can take some pictures in the outfits I have if anyone would be interested in seeing them on a DZ body.

4. I also bought some of the Teentrend clothes to my dolls. I have DOC Twing-key and Bluefairies that these clothes fit nicely. Few pics.
      I also bougth one doll set since I wanted to see how the clothes were that was with the doll, and they were good too. ^^ Too bad I didn't take any pictures from the Teentrend doll and my doll for comparison. The accessories are quite nice too, I just got rid of the handle in the cell phones and they are nice useable for BJD's. ^^

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
      This shirt is from a doll set.

[​IMG]
      These pants are from a doll set, they only fitted for MNF body, other MSD's were too big so I guess they'd fit Unoa nicely.

5. Wow, that skirt is very cute. Kianna's outfits are exactly what I am looking for. Friends 2B Made lacks punk-ish outfits. I am going to check out my local Mattel Store and see if they have anything. If so, it'll be nicely discounted.

The shoes are worth getting, right? There's a good chance they might fit?

If anyone else has pictures, please post them! The eBay pics are tiny and I'd really like to get a more detailed image. Does anyone have pics of their doll in Courtney's night out outfit?

6. Hello xaya, I forgot to ask, where did you buy your outfits from? I love that first outfit and it seems to be more rare than some of the other outfits. eBay doesn't even have much of that outfit and the auctions that do are expensive-ish. Your dolls look gorgeous!

7. Hi, sorry to bump, I've seen some really cute black pants.
      are there only a pair of black pants? and they are avaiable only with the doll?
      cause I really like them but shipping for a whole doll from US will kill me. >_<

8. Sorry I haven't checked this thread earlier. :sweat when the thread sinks it really does sink until someone bumps it up.

UUUUH... I bought the outfits from Smyth... Smythes... urgh... Something like that toystore in Ireland when I visited there. xD Teentrends are not available in Finland. :P Which kinda sucks.

Thanks. ^^ I do love her to bits. She's pretty. <3

9. Hey, I just found a couple of these sets at my local Walmart. All they had was $10 closet sets with an outfit and a body form (the thing you pin clothes to, dammit, my english gone). Jsut checked Ebay and they're selling the same sets for $30 plus shipping:o . They still had a few of the sets left if people were interested. I'll have to open and try it out to see how it fits my new DOC girl.

10. Psycho Sukafu where are you from? I have never seen the closet sets in the stores.... I want that Camo backpack. but I might have to wait

11. Oops, sorry, bad habit of mine. I'm in Winnipeg, Canada and even among the Walmarts we have selection varies. But here are pics of what I found.

[​IMG]

No backpack, just hangers and an outfit.

[​IMG]

Said outfit on my new body DOC. She looks smexy in it, even if pink's not her colour. I got this one since it had the least amount of pink in it, plus the closet isn't pink as well. There was only 6 sets; 2 each Deandra, Kianna and I think Gabby(which was completely pink, ick too much). I may go back and get the remaining sets but I'm definately hunting through all the Walmarts and the Toy R Us here to see if I can find more. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for some dusty finds.:lol:

12. I didn't know those sets had shorts inside. I think the set with the camop backpack is a purse, hat or shoe set. oops!

13. my boy have skirt + T.shirt :

[​IMG]

14. My teen trends outfits arrived today from ebay, and they fit my Happydoll elf Judy perfectly- she is a slender mini, her measurements are comparable to Unoa but Ren has smaller hips:

- Tall : 40cm
      - Circumference of chest : 17.5cm
      - Circumference of waist : 13cm
      - Circumference of hips : 18cm
      - Width of shoulders : 9cm
      - Length of leg : 21cm
      - Length of the upper part of the body : 9.5cm
      - Foot size : 5cm

I was really happy with the finish and quality of the clothes, and they were a bargain price too ;) Here are some pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The shoes fit great- from what I've read on DOA, my girl's feet are also smaller than a 'regular' mini:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]