1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Teen Trends doll mini sized clothes?

Jul 24, 2005

1. Thanks for providing the pics, Sorcha! Will definitely have to take a look for the fashions myself.

2. Wow those are really cute. I want a set for my guy when he comes to see how the fit is. That brown jumper is awesome.

And Sorcha looks amazing iven if the trousers don't fasten completley.

Annie

3. :o aack!

the outfits aren't available out my way just yet... i'm trying to watch for them. the DOLLS are out, but I really dont' want to spend $40 ( think they are 39.99) on just an outfit cuz i sure as heck don't want that fugly doll. urk.

outfits outfits SHOES!!!!!!!!!!!! glarkgggggggggg

4. Sher > did you see this link? I'm not sure how much shipping is, but they have the "Weekend Wear" and "Night Out" outfits. I'm thinking about getting one for Ichiikun.

5. Okay, looks as if Target only had the Night Out outfits. I really like the other ones, and they're a couple of bucks cheaper on that website. I will have to order them. Not sure on the pets, I really wish they would have done at least one cat.

On the pants closure: do the edges at least touch? Perhaps you could put a hook & eye there? Leandra has a smaller hiney than my Mika, so I've got high hopes there :)

6. Damn, my Target doesn't have them, boo!!

Kira and I did pick up some more Barbie and My Scene clothes for Artemis, though *grin* That girl is getting REALLY spoled!!

-- A :D

7. I'm going to be patient and wait till they show up in the stores, save me some shipping... and I don't think these dolls are going to sell well, so REAL patience might lead to picking up a doll or 2 on clearance later. that denim one Sorcha photographed is cute, I love the shoes, want to see if I can get that one... :D

8. I saw the dolls in person today , the outfit looks really nice, but no way i am paying $40 for it...i went to 2 TRU, 2 Target and one K-mart, but no separate outfits avalible here in LA yet :(

9. There's one single solitary doll on ebay right now ($9 and some change) and no completed items. :/ It looks like Sher may be right; they probably won't sell well.

I wish my mini was into trendy clothes! I'd be nice to get her some casual stuff for a decent price.

10. Agree!! lol
      Don't know if these dolls & clothes are at toys stores here in Spain, have to take a look. Outfits don't match my girls' style but those pets-in-bag are cute!!! :D

11. Currently my Walmart has all 8 optional clothing sets. If anyone is dying for one of them and would rather go through someone they know rather than a random web company let me know, with tax here they cost $13.82 or something like that (12.99 + 6% sales tax). I'm planning on going there tonight anyway to get another outfit. I have a friend that works at walmart as well and I might be able to snag her employee discount if I get enough people that want things. Let me know (PM or email) if youre interested and I'll be glad to get a few more sets if people really want them.

12. I got two of the outfits and they fit my AR boy body pretty well, he looks really ticked in the dress :oops: (it made me have an 80's flashback, I wanted to start singin "Girls just wanna have fun"...lol) And the pants set made him look like a cute little prep :D the only things in the pics that didn't come with the clothes sets are the drum sticks and shoes, Not a bad price for cute clothes...too bad they don't have more stuff thats boyish...but who knows whats to come :grin:
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I hope the thumbnails show up with a link to the bigger pics if not let me know :daisy

13. Heh, how funny... I just got the black top and tiered dress outfit, and the first doll on hand was my Angel Region Little Fair boy.

Pic link

I couldn't get the striped tights on him, though they fit my Dream of Doll girl fine.

I've been looking forward to these outfit sets since I saw them at Toy Fair. The previously linked ASMzine.com is a friend's website, and my husband and I covered Toy Fair news for him. My area (Connecticut)'s Targets only seem to have the Night Out series, but hopefully the Weekend Wear will show up too!

14. Hi Twotone...LOL...Yeah! I had trouble getting the leggins over Ami's feet so I stretched them a bit and they went on fine..I do hope at some point they come out with boy clothes...that would be sweet :grin: They have about six different ones at my wal-mart, I'll probably grab a couple more and use what I can for my AR boys and put the girl stuff in the marketplace..I sure don't want them glarin at me for puttin them in girl clothes...LOL :daisy

15. jeanniekroese > two questions for you!
      1: What mold is your boy? He's adorable!
      2: what outfit is the pants set? (Like, what is it called on the package?)

16. this is nice to know :) I have an AR girl coming next month and need to get some stuff prepared for her. so ill probably pick up an outfit or two.

17. Hi Meep :grin:

1. He is an AR little fair Ami.. :D

2. It's the weekend wear #4 Courtney..There is another pant set but the shirt definately is more for a girl...if you want it and can't find it let me know and I'll pick it up for you... :grin:

18. Squeeeeeek! Your so lucky! they have such cute clothes for your girl..if only I could see Ami or Ren as girls I would get them all of the sets..but sad as it is they're pretty much set as boys..I'm actually happy to get pieces and parts from the sets..lol..cause at roughly $13.00 a set how can ya go wrong :wink:

19. I want the black outfit SO BAD but i've checked every store near me (Target, Meijer, Toys R Us, and even *gasp* Walmart. I'm so anti-walmart) and not a single one has ANY of the teen trend stuff. Not even the dolls. Maybe once i'm settled in Chicago i can look there.

~Erin