1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Teen Trends doll mini sized clothes?

Jul 24, 2005

1. Hi Erin..You mean the black outfit in my pic? I don't plan on keeping mine..if you want it, I put it back on my boys and I might end up scalped in my sleep..lol..PM me if ya want it :daisy

2. LOL i want Deondra's weekend wear pack just for that fuzzy white hat~~ :: drool::
      I hope they come to Australia at one point (although still waiting to see any Our Generation stuff at all~ T_T)

It's kinda hard with those pictures to see exactly what is in each weekend pack?

Sorcha Nyx? do they also have those little pet bags? not so much interested in the pet but the actual bag X3

3. Have looked and looked at various Targets, Walmarts, and even Toys R Us, seeing only dolls and no clothes...sigh! So exactly which area of the store are they found in? Have pretty much checked out every toy row that looks remotely girly lol.

4. i just came back from target and they didn't even have the dolls :( ill try another place tomorrow.

5. I haven't actually looked for the bags to be honest, I've got to go to walmart for cutting blades for my rotary cutter, thread, and another outfit (im addicted) tonight, so I'll check. I also -just- listed the Deondra Weekend Wear set (minus the crappy earrings that i promptly chucked) in the marketplace for what I paid for it. I'm also willing to go to Walmart and buy things for people if they can't live without them! PM me if you need stuff!

6. my TRU only has the dolls and a couple of the dogs... i'm checking back.........

I want to see how they fit Jupiter, I know they will be a little big but if they fit okay, i'll get an outfit for my visitor simon.

7. I saw these at Target today too and that was my first thought, "Would they fit...???"

It's good to know that they do, at least somewhat, fit. There was a link of the box that cost $40: everythinggirl.com (everythinggirls.com? I dont remember if it had an 's' or not) and I think $13 for an outfit is quite reasonable. I don't know how much these will catch on though outside of this. This size doll seems rather rare for a US child toy (Especially since they look like myscene/Bratz love child enlarged) but who knows.

Also at Target they have these baby dolls called Our Generation (or something like that) I think they're furniture might fit nicely to MSD and even SD sized dolls. Worth a look. I personally want to buy some futons for $14 and the Vanity Chair for $19... (possibly even the horse...because I've always thought horses fancy) Other items from this line just seem too misproportioned though.

8. Anyone know if they fit DOD boys yet? @.@; We have them over here and I'm so tempted.

9. as far as the new bodied DOD boys, the pants will come open if you try to sit him down, but standing the pants will stay closed. The shirts and stuff fit fine, and the shose dont work at all.

10. Went to Walmart tonight... took a look but didnt see any... T_T

11. Thanks! Now if only the outfits we have here weren't so girly. >.<;

12. I just got this oufit, and everything fits wonderfully. The skirt is actually shorts, which is really cool.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The shoes didn't fit of course, but I bet they'd fit a girl or a Unoa, they are actually pretty nice shoes, I'm thinking of selling them.

:edit:Oh yeah...jewlery was not included.

13. Eeeek eeek!! That's one of the ones I REALLY want! The Target I checked out last night only had the night out fashions.

That is DARLING!!!!!!!!!

14. WAHHHH I LUUUV that outfit! I was only able to find 4 dress outfits at the two Targets by me. Went with the cute one with the tulle like skirt and striped leggings. But maaaan I want that one lol.

15. I just bought that one too! I love that hat like whoa. :D

I found that with boy-size feet you can get the boots most of the way on if you cut the little remaining bit right above the heel. I wouldn't exactly carry my boys around wearing them that way, but they look decent enough that they can be used in photoshoots. :p

16. I wish we had a Target!! :cry:

17. LOL..Me too! I love the hat :D ..Soui snagged it first thing!

[​IMG]

I'm gonna list the stuff thats to fem for my fellas in the marketplace if anyone is interested.. :grin:

18. Here's the gothy outfit on my Sharmin. The top is a bit too big but I can take it in at the sides. The choker was way too big -- almost fits my Ryung! But otherwise Sharmin is really pleased -- she's been wanting some stripey leggings, and even the shoes fit!!!! (So don't toss your extra shoes -- sell 'em to Sharmin or Unoa owners! Or just PM me first. :lol: )

I will probably get more of these as they appear -- how can you go wrong for the price?

[​IMG]

19. I agree with that :(

20. I'm glad to hear that the shoes fit sharmin :D