1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

teen trends outfits

Feb 14, 2006

1. hee hee. ^^ In-store photos.

hm. I think I want the Courtney closet set but I haven't run into it yet...

2. The pants do tend to normally fit *very slightly* short...but it normally doesn't make a difference unless they're sitting. ^__^

And I had the Gabby closet in my hands.....very cute, and looks very soft! Unfortunately I didn't end up buying it. (I went to the store to buy doll clothes, and came out with a guitar instead. XD )

3. *makes plots to go to kmart ASAP*

4. Kyaaaaaaaa! Those clothes are wonderful. Just wish they had more pants, as I'm getting a boy doll. Btw, does anybody know if the Teen Trends would a fit a Bluefairy Tiny Fairy?

5. I have AR LF boys and girl, which is the same sculpt, and they wear teen trends clothes all the time. The jeans can be a mite snug, but since I like tight fitting jeans they fit perfectly. Especially if you leave them in the jeans a while, they will stretch a bit and fit better. ^_^ Shirts and things fit just fine.

I haven't seen the new clothing releases *anywhere*, what is taking so long? =/ and I'm in a pretty large metro area!

6. That's exactly what I was thinking of doing! I love those jeans too!

Do the shoes fit also, they have some adorable shoes!

7. the shoes don't fit Little Fairs (or MSDs that I know of), but I think I have seen Sharmin wearing them. ^_^

8. I have three of the prom dress sets, and their shoes seem to be a bit bigger than the first sets' were. The first ones were all a bit short on my Narae, but the prom ones all seem to be the right length. They're really nice sets! If anyone picks them up, be sure to check out the poorly photoshopped prom photos. They're so bad they're hilarious! Their 'date' is a resized Ken... :lol:

9. You've got to be kidding! LoL! That sounds hilarious! I have to buy it just to see those pics!

10. Does anyone know if these clothes will fit Narin dolls? I don't even have my doll yet (and won't for a long long time :( ), but I'd totally snatch some of these up for him if they'll fit. ^_^

Amy- I see you said one of the dresses was too short on your Narae, but do the clothes fit otherwise? How about the shoes?

11. Actually, the dresses all fit fine. The shoes can run too short on the foot, but the newer ones seem to be long enough. I bought three out of four prom sets, and they all fit perfectly. The creme one has a sheer over skirt over the opaque underskirt, which is super short (scandalous! :blush ) but very cool. Out of the first sets, the jeans from the blue and white top set are too snug, and the sandals are too short, which is a bummer. Plus the tops in that set are cheap material, so that set wasn't really worth it to me. The red and black puck set fits great. The green and black skirt set fits, and the striped tights do too. The blue dress from the fancy 1st set fits great. The hats are all too big, but they can be used on bigger dolls.

12. I should scan one, they're a riot, especially if you have any knowledge of Photoshop, etc. it's too much! I would never be mean about anyone's PS skills if they seemed to be making an honest effort. But someone was *paid* to do these, and I think they may have been trying for awful. *_*

OT EDIT: I couldn't help myself. I forgot that is also looks like they put the heads on human bodies!!!! So here are Kianna, Deondra, the their 'dates'
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v610/atomicbunny2002/sale%20stuff/obadmatelps.jpg

13. I keep looking for the prom dresses but can't find them...I really want the shoes for my Narae...

14. They are super cute shoes. I don't why they only seem to show up at Kmarts. Our nearest one closed, so you have to go a few miles out of your way to get to one. *_*

15. I can never find Teen Trends outfits at my local walmart or toy store, where do you guys buy them?

16. I have found them both at Toys R Us, and K-Mart. Never at Walmart--(maybe around the Christmas holidays?)

17. i looked at wal mart and target and could not find them. i'll try toys r us this weekend!

18. would there be anyone willing to pick up a few of the packs for me and ship them down? as i'm in Australia and while we have the dolls the clothing packs have never been released here

19. I can't think of a Kmart nearby....hmm....Target doesn't seem to be carrying them any more and the Toys R Us only has last years stuff. I'll look for a Kmart. Thanks for the tip!!! :daisy

20. HA HAA HAAA ROFFFLLLL OMG those ARE human bodies, how effed-up is that? OMG this made me rofl. thanks for scanning ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa