1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

teen trends outfits

Feb 14, 2006

1. Has anyone seen anything recently? Amazon used to have the hat racks and stuff, but now it's just the dolls, not even the old clothes seem to come up.

2. Amazon's toy section seems to have parted ways with Toys'R'Us, so they have a lot less stuff. (TRU has almost nothing either. They are two sad, sorry looking toy sites atm.:| ) I haven't heard of anything since the dresses, but haven't been looking either. Was there another spring line too? I think we missed it completely here.

3. The toys r us here has alot of the outfits marked down as well as the dolls. I asked the manager about this and he said that the new wave should be ..."leeking in"... in the next month or so. I am currently looking for the bath robe for my little one who allready has his rubber ducky!:)

4. At the ToyRUs here in phoenix, there were no mark-downs, and they had the same old stock from last year. I guess it depends on the area.
      I have seen nothing new there or on ebay.

Seems like I saw someone selling a bathrobe on the clothing thread recently.

5. yeah, same here, all they have is the old stuff, and no markdowns at all, sigh. i want that pink dress! grr......

6. going to my toys r us today :)

7. eh... so far theres no new teen treds outfit at my TRU yet... =( I've been checking at least once a month since feb.

8. I have never seen Teen Trends stuff, I've looked at every store I've gone to with toys, Toys R Us included. Is this a regional thing?

9. At my TRU it is right near the baby dolls and bratz dolls. Cabbage patch kids where on the opposite side of the same shelf.

10. teen trends stuff was also sold at walmarts as well. I picked up a couple of the outfits along with the little poochies and i got them in the clearance area....Poor little Ausaran wont get his bathrobe anytime soon!!1 :(

11. I bought Kai a teen trends outfit. The blue dress-shirt thing with the jeans. I took the skirt part off though. I don't have Kai here yet, but I hope those jeans fit DZ boys >.<

12. accidental double post because I'm stoopid >.<

13. I have a pair of teen trends jeans for my DZ Megi and they are extreme high waters, and tight about the waist. :(

14. oh well, they can be Capris for him. I think he'll like that better anyway.

15. I've been looking for the two prom outfits - mostly for the shoes - and have had no luck. I finally gave up. :>(

16. They had them at the (one and only) Kmart in the whole county. It's kind of a drive from me, and I don't usually go to Kmart, but I was in the area anyway so I went in and looked. They had a few of the prom outfits, but the stock was kinda slim. They also had some of the ones from last season, along with last season's dolls. There were a couple shoe/hat racks too, I think, but I was only able to go in for a moment and didn't have the time to actually buy anything.

17. if anyone DOES happen across anything that would look interesting on a gothy alice (I have hte set with the black/green skirt and cami top) I would happily buy it from you!

Seek peace

Carol

18. would teen trends stuff fit a Mini Fee'? if so I need to stalk my local Toys R' Us

19. the teen trends fit minifee really well.... i have the black and green gothy outfit with striped leggings for my mnf shiwoo, and it fits great!!! the leggings are alittle tight.... i'll send you some pics if you'd like to see him in it.....pm me!

20. I have that outfit, it fits my alice quite well too, a FRACTION large in the top :/

Seek peace

Carol