1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Teeny Gem?

Jul 11, 2007

1. Very cute, but not for me either.

2. They've added some size info. They are shorter than a Minigem. :lol:

Teenie gem stands 28cm tall.
      They wear a wig of 6.5 inch and 14mm eyes.

3. GAH! Noooo!!! (smacking head repeatedly on desk)

Soom! Why do you do this to me?! First the gorgeous tanned mermaid girl and now these!!! In the background, hear my wallet crying.

Oh.... the cuteness.

GAH!

- Wendy

4. Oh my gosh, the ears are adorable! And I like their sweet little faces, too!

5. They are very cute :)

6. Lol - they look a bit like a toddler Unoas.

Carolyn

7. why did I look? So very cute and the raincoat event. But this is the same day as the BC elves come out. And I promised no more dolls. Acccckkkk.

8. nice
      but I think I will stick to my Yo`s
      Im not tempted by them or the new BC Elves

...arnt I good :) but the Uyoo Elf is calling me *_*

9. I really like the ears, but it's not my kind of face. I'm interested in this category, though, and will wait around to see what kind of molds come out.

10. Oh man, they really do look like minature Unoa Lusises. <3 My heart is all melty now.

11. I really really think they are cute but I think I would rather wait for owner pictures first before I decide, "OMG! Cute! Must have!" :XD: If they can wear Barbie clothes then that's a plus for me :D (I got lots!)

They do look like tiny Lusises :aheartbea

12. Because Soom won't allow any right clicking, I managed to snag a photo of these cuties and uploaded them to photobucket.

[​IMG]

13. They are so cute >< May be the first tiny I will buy ^^

14. *struggles for air*
      The cute! It kills!
      Pepper.. omg.. He's so adorable with that smile! And the raincoats~ <33 they are love. Ahhh

15. Do you think they have teeth? I think I see a hint of them... I can't wait to see the price on those and I am ordering Mint (although Pepper is the same head mold)

16. They're really cute! :D I love the animal ears.

17. Thats what I thought too! :D

18. Anyone wants to a prediction for price? As Soom's got Gem and Mini gem... it's hard for me to figure out how much they will want for them

19. the gem are 500 dollar
      and the mini gem basics are 238

so I assume the teeny gems will be 260 or something? at least between 250 and 300

20. I`m kinda feeling it`s going to be about that price... if they had MSD sized it would help gage the price