1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Tender Creation Discussion

Jun 11, 2016

1. @UrsiSarnaFashion She is unbelievably stylish! I just adore her hairstyle and those red lips! And as always, your outfits are amazing!! the navy blue set is stunning. :love

2. @UrsiSarnaFashion She's the perfect model. I loved seeing her next to your Popovy for comparison.

4. Help! Has anyone tried eyes for these dolls? 8mm and 6mm are waaaaaaaaay too big! If anyone has any information about eyes for them, I would be very grateful

5. Very gentle girl! And air outfit :lol:

6. Your Kira is beautiful, @suok2011!

Can anyone tell me how much these dolls are (with faceup and body blushing)? The prices don't seem to be on the artist's website anymore. I know she's updating and working on new designs and I can't wait to see the new faces and bodies!

My favorites are Rachel and Lezedi (unless I love a new face more). All the skin tones are so beautiful, it is hard to choose which one I like best. But I think probably "Normal" (at least for a Rachel) would work best for me, being versatile, even though the Coffee Milk looks so appealing.

Your Kira has the "Light" skin option, doesn't she, suok2011?

7. Thank you @StellaMarigold. My Kira is in light skin tone. I am also paying off Rachel in normal. The prices for painted doll with wig and shoes ( if you want those ) range between 1200.00-1300.00 ( approximately ), plus shipment and paypal fees. The nude unpainted doll is $800.00.

8. Thank you very much! I appreciate those answers. The prices seem fair for the work involved!

9. It seems I've missed a lot of postings on this board. I used to get notifications, but for some reason that stopped.

Anyway, wow! Some beautiful new girls! UrsiSarnaFashion I absolutely love your interpretation of Kira. Stunning!

And, apologies, but I don't remember the name of the person who posted her beautiful freckled Rachel. She's incredible!

Suok2011 your Kira is such a sublte, gentle beauty!

I'm really loving the various looks and how people are making their precious little resin their own. Here's a photo of my Leksi who arrived about a month ago. Sorry for not posting sooner! I still struggle with the small size. Heh, I think applying the upper eyelashes might have been the worst part! She is normal skin. She is wearing a beautiful corset with "sleeves" by Bibarina on Etsy. I commissioned the corset for her size. Also got another for my Rachel.

[​IMG]

10. I forgot to ask--has anyone been able to remove their girl's head? Mine are so tight that I had to do the faceup without removing the head. Any tips are greatly appreciated!

Jay

11. @Jay, love your Leksi. That dress suits her so well. In my experience with other small dolls such as PopovySisters taking off/ putting on head, and applying eyelashes are the hardest parts. I am waiting for blank Rachel, so i will have the same challenge with her face up and eyelashes. I will see if i can take the head off, otherwise i will have to paint her face without removing the head.

Some spam of my Kira.

[​IMG]IMG_0048 by ivdolls, on Flickr

12. Suok2011 - I've been able to remove Popovy and Enchanted Doll heads, but my TC girls have been really stubborn! At least it assured that I'd get the body blushing done at the same time. :-) The thing I worry about is what if I want to change the faceup but the blushing is fine the way it is? I guess I'll find out someday. Luckily, I'm happy with Rachel and Leksi as they are.

I had to hold onto the body while doing my girls' faceups, so I wore a white glove on one hand. I usually do that anyway. Just thought I'd pass that along. Maybe you already do that.

Hope your Rachel arrives soon! I love my two girls but have to admit Leksi is my favorite. Sssh! Don't tell Rachel!

Jay

13. I love Leksi as well, but my first love was for Kira and Rachel. I am so happy that Rachel is coming sometimes in Fall. Right now i am paying her off, so Kira is keeping me company for now.

14. My Rachel today came back from makeup :celebrate
      I am so happy!:love
      This is amazing girl :aheartbea

[​IMG]

15. @meg fashion doll, i saw your Rachel on your FB and she is gorgeous. I can't wait to have my Rachel in few months. I will have to give her face up and make a wig for her, and i am very excited to do it.

For now picture of Kira.

[​IMG]IMG_0019 by ivdolls, on Flickr

16. Zell your Bler is beautiful! It's great to see some owner pictures of her. She's more rare than some. Thank you for sharing!

Jay

17. I recently asked Anna if she was going to be selling the old faces with the new bodies, but she said that the next preorder will be for new bodies (which she said will be about the same size as the old bodies) and new heads. So, no more Rachel, Kira, Leksi, Bler, and Lezedi dolls for sale, which is sad for some of us, but I'm sure the new heads will be beautiful, too!