1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Tender Creation Discussion

Jun 11, 2016

1. Unfortunately, these prices sound about right. For a blank doll, $800.00 plus shipment and PP fees, and for a doll with face up, wig, and pair of shoes the price might go up to $1300.00 and up. But these dolls worth it. The quality of resin is superb, Anna's face ups and the wigs are awesome. She works alone and does pretty much everything by herself.

I am also very excited to see her new sculpts and possibly new body. Too bad i can't have all of them.

Here are my girls- Kira ( FC by Anna ) and Rachel (FC by me ).

[​IMG]Kira ( light ) and Rachel ( normal ). by ivdolls, on Flickr

2. @suok2011 - Ah, I thought those prices were correct (I was going to back in the thread and check). They are truly beautiful dolls, though.

Your Rachel's faceup is lovely, by the way! They look great together :)

3. Thanks for the info @suok2011. I think I'll keep these dolls on the back burner for now. Maybe, if I manage to sell a few dolls, I can afford one.

4. Thank you, @StellaMarigold. I am not satisfied with the face up i gave her, i might redo it later. For her small face i need a magnifying lamp or something like this, because my glasses were not enough to see all the details.

5. Thank you for the comparison. Seeing Tender Creation side by side with the other dolls just showed me how the sculpture and the details are way above the rest. Makes really want to have that doll now. How much is it?

6. @Chrissy_Dream Bit of scrolling up the page will give you the answer.

7. #227 Lisa_Alisa, Oct 27, 2017
      Last edited: Oct 27, 2017
    8. Well what can one say about these girls but..Stunning...their faces are just beautiful ..first time Ive seen them tonight so went from page 1 right through to here...would be so lovely to own one but sadly that wont happen but I sure can enjoy the pictures everyone posts.:love

9. I have looked and looked but I can not find out how to contact Anna about a preorder. Does anyone know how to contact her about the dolls?

10. You can contact by her Facebook. She is usually good with getting back. From what i know, she will show her 4 new sculpts, and then open a pre-order. So you can keep a track of her work on Instagram, she always posts there more.

11. Thank you so much!! I have recently discovered her work and I am enthralled!

12. @lostkitten theres a blank Leksi for sale. I can give you a link if you're interested

13. Oh yes please.

14. These dolls are so lovely, are there any other types of shoes that fit?

15. The preorder starts on November 17. Visit her website or instagram account for more information.

16. no :(

17. Darn! Do you know how much the shoes on the website run?

18. just for fun :)

[​IMG]

19. Eek, the new grey-purple skin tone is beautiful and I'm in love with the Stella sculpt. Can't wait to see the others...I'm seriously considering ordering one.