1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Tender Creation Discussion

Jun 11, 2016

1. Thank you Suok and PumaNoire!
      I am really excited! I am having a little problem with paypal and making the payment, I hope today I can fix it. I already mailed Anna about it. Have you guys gone for layaway? (I hope it's not innapropriate to ask).

I am going to go for Ivy =) I pre-ordered her with a wig, faceup by Anna, two sets of eyes and a pair of shoes. I hope Anna can paint it based on a previous doll by her that I sent as reference! I have been a fan of hers for around a year. My favourite BJD's used to be Enchanted Dolls untill I found these ones (of course, I know the value of ED's all too well).

My favourite sculpts of Anna's was Kira and Rachel. It wasn't difficult to end up picking Ivy because I love the exposed teeth look, but I have to say I was very inclined to either Bler or Leksi because I do thing her previous set of sculpts had slightly fuller cheeks/jaws which I loved. But I still think Ivy looks very young and beautiful.

I really love her dolls, the body is amazing. I studied fashion design and I am currently learning how to dance (ballet too) so there are lots of body image references from the worlds I dabbled in that I associate with the aesthetic of her dolls. I am going to have fun making my doll a tutu for sure!

Now I just hope to be able to pay for her soon - just hoping Anna can fix the paypal thing - and then I just have to be extreeemely patient to wait for her. She might come to me near my 30th birthday next year. I am really excited to call her my 30th birthday gift to myself! <3

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone! I wonder if there is an introductions thread here in the forum where I can introduce myself to everyone =) I've been a reader of this thread for a while, it feels great to be able to participate!

2. Just sent my first layaway payment....eee, that hurt :sweat

3. @WillowRain right there with you! I haven't been able to make a payment yet because paypal wanted me to confirm my id through a few documents in order to enable me to make a big transfer. I am really irritated because the process of paying has been delayed for me since the preorder has opened! I am finding Anna to be wonderful with communication though, she is really nice.
      Hopefully in the following days paypal will enable me to transfer this big payment. I am going to try and call their customer service tomorrow.
      Which sculpt did you order @WillowRain ? =) Do you want to share details of your order? I'm so curious to see as Anna posts her faceups for these new sculpts!

4. @JohaunDavy I ordered Sharlotte w/ the articulated neck plus extra feet in the coffee milk skin tone. I ordered her blank without anything else extra as she was enough $$$ without, lol...wish I could’ve but maybe next time ;)

5. @WillowRain that is already awesome! It's gonna be fun seeing them in darker skin tones. I wish I could have ordered the extra feet but I opted for just the high heeled. Adding things was like losing years of life money wise. It's really pricey but I am sure they are worth it <3 It's also gonna be fun seeing how you get yours painted =D

6. Be sure, they are worth it :) Actually, Bler is my most expensive doll as well, and I'm so happy with her.
      [​IMG]Dress for Tender creation by Zellstudio, on Flickr

7. @Zell Oh my god and this dress!!!! Did you make it? I am so looking forward to sewing for her =) Who did the faceup on your Bler? She looks really unique!

And well... I just payed for my doll in full. I am... a little bit stressed out. There goes all my savings. But I hope it's gonna be worth it. By the time I get her I should have made part of the money back (I am still really scared of customs but I am preparing for that already).
      Sigh... I guess it had to be =) I can't wait!!

8. I am very excited to be getting my first Tender Creations girl. I ordered Sharlotte and am hoping to find someone who will be making clothes for her as I am not a seamstress.

9. I have a question about the process of receiving a doll from Tender Creation
      I am from Portugal and in here we have really tight customs. Most likely my doll is going to get stuck in customs and I will have to pay a fee to liberate it. I was informed by a long time BJD collector that I will need a receipt from the doll maker to confirm she sold the doll to me and that the prices are the same. Either a receipt or a declaration that the doll was sold and price and product details.
      Did Anna send any of the previous buyers here this information? Did you have trouble with the customs?
      My BJD friend really scared me when we were talking about this just now. Any insight? Thanks! =)

10. yes, of course, I did) As well as lingerie for fullset dolls in this pre-order for Anna :)
      Face-up is by Russian artist Olga Barbelo.

11. I work with Tender Creation doll, my works you can find on Flickr (link in my signature)
      As well there are good Etsy shops with clothes for Tender Creation dolls

#291 Zell, Nov 22, 2017
      Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
    12. My tender angel Kira:)
      [​IMG]

13. @Lisa_Alisa this is a beautiful photo of Kira! I wonder where you got her outfit? I really love this skirt =)

And hey everybody where are the DOA folks who are on the wait now for a TC doll? =) It would be fun to come together and talk about out orders, having some fun while we wait for the girls! I haven't heard back from Anna since the preorder period, I wonder if she is still finishing dolls from the later batch. If not, it shouldn't be long to get to my turn since I placed my order in the first hour of opening =D

14. All the dolls from the last batch have all gone to their collectors up to November 17. Now I'm waiting for new dolls with the November pre-order. The first dolls in the configuration of the base will begin to arrive in late January. But until that time I do other important things. Boxes, certificates, wigs, custom eyes, etc.

15. @JohaunDavy Thanks, I did it. It is very simple, I hardly spend 30-60 min for an outfit to be made:)

16. I read this entire post in one go, these dolls are so lovely!!<3 Congratulations to all!
      Ive had my heart set on Rachel for Some time now, which unfortunetely arent sold anymore but one day i hope to find her secondhand<3 ill be following this thread though, just to see all your beauty”s!

17. Anyone having problems sending layaway payments through PayPal? I tried to send my second payment yesterday, but they stated the seller wasn’t accepting payments? I tried to email Anna, but haven’t heard back...:atremblin

18. Having trouble here too. Emailed but heard nothing until today. Anna said she will get back to me after Jan. 7.

19. Bump for today with my amazing miss Leonie (Bler)
      [​IMG][​IMG]