1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Tender Creation Discussion

Jun 11, 2016

1. Leonine is looking quite demure in her lovely pink outfit. Your design?

2. actually, it's based on Anna's outfit for first Bler release

3. Your talents coupled with Anna’s make for the most beautiful pieces of art.

4. Lezedi :)
      [​IMG]

5. Some more Lezedi spam :)

[​IMG]

#305 Lisa_Alisa, Feb 28, 2018
      Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
    6. Ugh...my Sharlotte shipped on the 14th, and she hasn’t moved from Russian customs since the 18th. It just says she was processed, and that’s it...no movement at all. Where the heck is she?!?! :...(:...(:...(

7. @WillowRain I hope she's on her way to you :) I'm waiting for a parcel from Russia, and it looks like Russian post tracking system has been down for several days.

PS here's a wonderful Rachel from previous preorder

[​IMG]

#307 Lisa_Alisa, Mar 25, 2018
      Last edited: Mar 25, 2018

8. Gorgeous girl. This wig is absolutely stunning on her. Is she in tan or normal?

9. Thank you @suok2011 :) she's in coffee milk

10. Any idea when the next preorder will be?

11. Whew! She’s reached my state distribution center as of this morning..poor girl has been on an adventure, lol :dance

12. I am anxiously waiting fort blank Leksi in coffee milk, but fort now will show my beautiful Kira.

[​IMG]IMG_0157 by ivdolls, on Flickr

13. These dolls are so lovely! Every picture and each different sculpt I see here is simply gorgeous! I don't know how you choose but I am looking forward to the next preorder.

14. So lovely dolls! I'm waiting for Blair coffee milk right now. Got message from Anna she will start painting soon! <3

Actually I have a question! What scale of furniture I should be looking for Tender Creations dolls?

#315 Candid, Apr 19, 2018
      Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2018

15. @Candid 1/4 will be okay. Because 1/6 will be too small.

My Leksi in coffee milk is coming soon. She will be blank, so i can paint her by myself. I am so excited to see her. She will have an articulated neck, so i hope she will be more posable.

16. Thank you for fast answer! Where do you buy furniture?
      Ah so wonderful! I ordered full body paint actually. I don't dare to paint her my self! :)

17. :) Tender enough? :) :)
      [​IMG]

18. @Candid, try Etsy for 1/4 scale doll furniture, also eBay has tones of cool items but mostly in 1/6 scale.

19. Damn, these girls are super pretty! I really like Rachel, Bler and Kira especially.