1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Tender Creation Discussion

Jun 11, 2016

1. Hey guys. If we choose to get the doll with makeup, can we ask for a modification on the makeup or is that not allowed?

Also, how does payment work?

2. echotexture Hello! You have to read this one https://www.tendercreation.com/preorder after that choose PREODER ENG. You can ask any make up which you wish. Payments via credit card Western Union Paypal - only on request

3. I'm super psyched! Just pre-ordered my Tender Creation Duckie in Coffee Caramel!

4. Congrats. I love that caramel color.

5. Thanks! I'm super excited but also shocked! I have never spent so much on a doll before! I'm hoping that I can make her look like she is hispanic/latina! I love Duckie's features! I wonder if anyone else has pre-ordered from the newest releases? I was really sad that I missed the other preorder because I originally wanted a Kira, but I think I'll be even more happy with my Duckie.

6. I finally caught the preorder for these girls. I ordered Sindy in tan (the next to darkest one). I was struggling between Sindy and Alex(?) but those lips won in the end. Can't wait to receive her.

7. I've been dreaming of Tender Creation dolls for years but always thought I can live without them, especially as they are pricy. But the temptation is getting too high with this new beautiful and super posable body and all the gorgeous faces. I've been staring the promo pictures for ages and still can't decide which I'd choose. My top favourites now are Sindy, Alex and Duckie (not in specific order). Also I'm unsure if it would be wiser to save up before ordering and wait for the next presale or just put all the pennies I can find in now and worry about it later (one can live with just water and bread right? :lol:). Then there's the enormous amount of options to choose from and I can't decide them either. So my question to those who have already ordered what options did you choose and did you get all the options parts available?

8. Oh dear, I haven't even shared my doll from the previous preorder here (Ivy) and I am already going to order my second one. Knowing so many doll artist, I can't get in love with any as much as I am with tender creation dolls. They are my type and style of doll to the t.
      I am ordering an Amie doll =) I am looking forward to it as Anna did such an amazing job with my Ivy. I almost ordered Cindy but ended up cancelling that order. It's so hard to decide to really put the money down, even when you have it aside for a doll!
      Now about the body... hum I am ordering a fixed neck and shoulders top part. I like that the body can pose more but I really don't like to see the cuts on it, but I am still sort of considering the moveable neck to be able to tilt my doll's head more. It's a hard decision! I ordered in white skin with ballet feet and allongee hands ^^ She's going to be a beautiful ballerina and I already have an idea for her name ^^
      Having that said, gotta share pictures of Rosa, my TC Ivy doll! =D <3 Congrats to all who ordered. For first timers, you really won't be disapointed. My TC doll from the last preorder is beautiful, the resin is super solid yet light. She poses like a dream. It is so worth it. The wait is horrible (I waited 8 months from pre-order to delivery) but... yes it's worth it =)

9. [​IMG]
      Here is Rosa, my beautiful girl <3
      She has been making me extremely happy since I have received her in August. She is an Ivy mold in normal skin. She has green eyes also but the I have been prefering the blue ones with her caracter =) I will eventually share more pictures! =D <3

10. @JohaunDavy what a beautiful girl you have! :aheartbea Thank you for your thoughts about the doll and option parts etc. It was really helpful to hear a happy owner and it encouraged me to finally put my order in. :D I chose Alex in Coffee Caramel and got almost all the option parts. I did't get those super high heels as I doubt it would be hard to find shoes for them. Also I didn't get the alenge bailey hands. My girl just have to deal with the relaxed hands when she's in the mood for some ballet. It was really hard to decide what kind of torso and neck to order. but then I thought that this would be a rare opportinity to get a super posable doll so I ordered all the most posable options possible: G4 chest part, N2 neck and B2 torso. I hope that I won't hate the chest when I get to see it in real live. I wasn't that happy with the cuts either but love the posability they offer. I have N1 type neck in one of my other dolls (Echo Town Delores) and find that it's nice and usable. Too bad that waiting times are that long but I'm used to it by now. I've waited dolls from Dollshe way over one year and currently have on been on order over two years. Not sure what to think about that doll if and when I'll ever see her. :lol: I haven't got the confirmation on my order yet but as the Alex was still one of the options when I placed the order I think I made it in time. If not, I can change her into Duckie. I'd be happy either way.

11. AnnieStar- Congrats on your pre-order!
      JoHaunDavy- Thank you for sharing your lovely girl!

With my duckie, I wanted the most of poseability
      Duckie coffee-caramel -
      B2 (Double torso)
      S1 (flat feet)
      К1 (squeezed hands)
      G4 (Movable neck and movable shoulders)
      Neck-N2 (two-part with ball
      S2 (The high-heels)
      К4 (relaxed ballet hands)
      Holes in the ears under the earrings - free

I think she's going to look flippin' GORGEOUS with my marmite sue girls! Now for the excruciatingly painful and long wait!

12. Thank you AnnieStar and NikiJay for your comments =D I love her I love her ^^

I just payed for my new girls. Ouch... it is so hard to press that button but I can't wait now! It shall be worth it! <3 I Couldn't help but add a pair of extra hands and feet to my order. I mean... there's this possibility to interchange and make so much more interesting posing with them =) I chose squeezed hands and super high heeled feet =)
      Sigh.... =P =D Who else in on board? =) I really can't wait to see all the new girls ^^

13. I ended up getting a Sindy in tan. Fully posable joints. I also was apprehensive about the cuts, but figured she'd be the most posable doll I have and couldn't pass that up. @JohaunDavy Are wait times really 8 mths or is that because you did a layaway? I can't wait!

14. @echotexture hey! =D I am sure I will be jealous of all the posability in the new girls however I think i will be happier looking at her with a smooth neck =) Oh well, hard choices really!
      I am not sure why my order took so long last time especially because I was amongst the first to order: I was at the computer waiting for the time of opening hahaha. But I know Anna had just had a baby so that might have been the reason why. I payed in full so if had nothing to do with layaway. But yeah, I ordered her in November and received her in the beginning of August the following year. It was a long and hard wait but it's worth it and very emotional when they arrive =) Also, I think Anna sends blank dolls first. Mine had a wig and faceup, and I've heard it also makes it for bigger waits. But oh well, as long as they get to us =P <3 <3

15. I gave birth to a child in the winter of 2017, and the baby is old enough. children are not related to the waiting period of dolls. Terms depend on the number of orders and a large queue

16. @TenderCreation I'm sure the queue is long =) I didn't mean to imply anything really, since you forewarn your customers about the waiting times and honestly I don't mind them as long as the girl arrives =P I'm usually really patient hihi but especially not that I already have my Ivy it will be easier to wait ^^ Again, I hope you have a great time making the new dolls =D And thank you again! =D =D =D

17. most of us were sitting and waiting amd made orders within the first minutes :) just like you did :)

18. Anna,

I know this may be far in the future- but do you think you would ever do an "athletic" or even "rubenesque" shape for a doll? I think it may be harder to sculpt but when the best doll makers (you, Popovy SIsters, Marmite Sue) are all doing such thin models, it would really stand out !

19. @Galacticat - I think a "Rubenesque" doll would be gorgeous! Marina of Enchanted Dolls did something like that a long time ago (at I remember she referred to the body type as "Rubenesque" and the doll had lovely wide hips). I feel like there are definitely ways to allow a high level of posability while still providing different body structures.

20. I just got my early birds :) and God! they are amazing :) they are little human beings, their poses are so easy and natural. wow! it is the best I have ever seen and had. I've handled a lot of dolls, beleive me :) and I usually visit biggest doll expos every year, I know what I'm talking about
      I couldn't stant waiting for a professional faceup, so please see a temporary one (don't criticese it too much) . Here you are - Chris, my love :) PS if you wanted KiraChris is very much like her, just even sweeter :)
      [​IMG]